• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Witch got me :( CD2 waiters welcome!

Babyluv just came back from doc. and prayers do work well everything looks good for hubby, now need to pray all goes well with me now, sent results to doc. waiting on resonse to what is next. I am so scared all is well with him what if it isnt with me I a nerous reck. Just dont know what to think, I really hope it is not to late for me, I am afraid there will be no eggs, or my eggs wont mature enough with what I do or may have left. Hope all is well with you. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

You need to get that HSG done! That is awesome that everything is all well with him. I know that doesn't make you less anxious now that you still don't know what's going on. My hubby had 2 sa's done that were almost too good so I know how you feel. Trust me. Good thing is you're already on your way to the next steps. Although, it would be great to not have to worry about anything but being pregnant. Have you had any tests done at all for progesterone or FSH? I'm scared to death of those tests. I had not too great FSH levels last year and tested again the next month and they were good so not too sure what's going on. Trying not to think about it. Women are having babies older and older these days so I don't think you have anything to worry about.

I don't believe this mess! I got a call from that doctor's office today finally. I had forgotten I had made an appointment since that seems the only way to speak to her. Well the nurse calls to tell me not to bother to come in. She says the doctor wants me to call this infertility office for the HSG. I asked why she is sending me there instead of the hospital she had me call and ask for the price. Remember the very cheap price they had given me? She says she doesn't do HSGs to see if the tubes are clear! Can you believe that? I can't. Its been about 4 months I've been asking her for this test and even spoke to her face to face. Now she doesn't do them?? She even had me have my op report sent to her for review. Why she didn't just tell me that in the beginning is beyond me. Now I have to call this place and pray they don't tell me they don't do it without insurance like this other spot I called, and hope it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg. I can't even call until I have the money to pay for the initial consult. She couldn't even call me and tell me herself.

You need to get that HSG done! That is awesome that everything is all well with him. I know that doesn't make you less anxious now that you still don't know what's going on. My hubby had 2 sa's done that were almost too good so I know how you feel. Trust me. Good thing is you're already on your way to the next steps. Although, it would be great to not have to worry about anything but being pregnant. Have you had any tests done at all for progesterone or FSH? I'm scared to death of those tests. I had not too great FSH levels last year and tested again the next month and they were good so not too sure what's going on. Trying not to think about it. Women are having babies older and older these days so I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Hi sweetie, Have had the FSH done it did come back good doc. said, I am no where near menapausal and hormones checked back in september they were good, so just got off the phone with doc. office, they just gor hubbys ultra sound results, and doc. is to look at them friday, he is in surgey for the next 2 days, so should know what the next step is by monday. I know he did say something about the hsg, so I believe he will do that first, if everything is fine there then he was talking about the IUI. Things have just got to be still good with me, I really didnt want anything to be wrong with hubby, but now I know its not, I feel so bad now I know it is me, I hope ypu know what I mean didnt really want anything to be wrong with either of us, I just feel what if it is something that will take awhile to fix, that is what I am afraid of. I dont have time. Here I go rambling SORRY just nerves you dont think I have anything to worry about sooooo I am going to try not to worry, THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGING WORDS :hugs:Something has to give this is driving me crazy. hope all is well with you sweetie. On cd 11 OPK still neg. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Wow, I just called and they want $300 just for the initial consult. $100 at time you make appointment!

I got what you mean. There is no reason for both of us, us and our hubbys to have something wrong. It just sucks that we have to be the cause. So now the wait continues. Don't you just hate knowing the results are in but yet, you still have to wait to hear them.

I got what you mean. There is no reason for both of us, us and our hubbys to have something wrong. It just sucks that we have to be the cause. So now the wait continues. Don't you just hate knowing the results are in but yet, you still have to wait to hear them.

It is crazy,Ther always seems to be more to fix with a woman than a man, and that is what sucks, 300 for consult are they crazy? see why women get soooo mad and frustrated, exspeacially if you dont have that kind of money. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Babyluv I need to run, Taking my dad to kidney doc. this morning, Hope to talk with you later if you are on, hope all goes well with both of us, Lot of praying going on. we need to hang in there and support one another as we have been, HUGS HUGS FRIENDS. I just realized we are the only ones on this post and have been the only ones for sometime now, Not complaining, but we are the ones that seem to talk the most. thats cool I like it. FRIENDS

Hope everything is well with your dad. How has he been doing? Haven't asked you about him lately, sorry.

Hope everything is well with your dad. How has he been doing? Haven't asked you about him lately, sorry.

Hi sweetie my da is doing much better thankyou, I just read your other post that I missed I cant believe that the doc. did such a horrible thing as to not just come out and tell you she doesnt do them, that is so wrong 4 months OOOOH I would go off on her for sure, She would with out a doubt not forget me that I would make syre of, I am sooo sorry to hear that. :hugs:. Went to my dads kidney doc and he says everything lokks great. Boy was that a relief to hear, been worried about him. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Glad to hear he is doing well. I know that has to take some pressure off you. Yeah I didn't think you read that part. Is that crazy or what? I had a bad vibe from her from the first I met her 2 yrs ago. Finally over af so now the wait. How are you making out? Any signs of O yet?

Glad to hear he is doing well. I know that has to take some pressure off you. Yeah I didn't think you read that part. Is that crazy or what? I had a bad vibe from her from the first I met her 2 yrs ago. Finally over af so now the wait. How are you making out? Any signs of O yet?

Hi sweetie, the strangest thing this month, I have had no LH serge no temp shift this month, I am on cd 13, and always get a serge cd 9,10 or 11. temp has been staying at 97.9 for the past 6 days, there has been no sign at all of the serge or signs of ovulation, I did email the doc. havent heard from him yet, on what is going on or what he is going to do. That has not happened since I have been temping since september of 2011. I am really going nuts to what the hell is going on. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

It is very possible to have a delayed ovulation. Ovulation is supposed to be the most unpredictable part of the cycle. Rmbr it is the lp that is supposed to stay about the same. I wouldn't worry that it could be an anovulatory cycle just yet. Hope the dr gets in touch with you soon to give you a better answer. I have only temped once, about 3 days ago. Not on purpose. Don't know what my problem seems to be. Now with the weekend I know it's gonna be even harder. CD10 today. I have ovulated between days 13 and 16.

Are you using opks too?

HI BABYLUV, On cd 15 and still no ovulation, no temp shift, and all OPKs fron cd 9 to n ow are still neg, I am getting a O no happy face at all. this is driving me crazy, and doc. still has not gotton back with me yet, qrrrr. It has been sooooo HOT here like almost 90 degrees, been staying in the air to stay cool, Hope all is well with you sweetie. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Sorry to hear you're still waiting. That sucks. I felt like that the first time I used OPKs. It was like torture. How was your weekend? I haven't done too much of anything. Trying to find something to get into today before the day is over and I feel you on the heat. Remember I am Muslim, so I am covered even though the summer. I try to stay in from the heat as much as possible. I did get out last night. A long time friend of mine treated me to the movies. It had been such a long time since we hung out. I miss living close to friends and family. We went to see What To Expect. I really liked it. But of course I would, being it's all about being pregnant! Have you seen it? Some ttc may find it hard but I thought it was pretty funny and will definitely get the dvd.

Sorry to hear you're still waiting. That sucks. I felt like that the first time I used OPKs. It was like torture. How was your weekend? I haven't done too much of anything. Trying to find something to get into today before the day is over and I feel you on the heat. Remember I am Muslim, so I am covered even though the summer. I try to stay in from the heat as much as possible. I did get out last night. A long time friend of mine treated me to the movies. It had been such a long time since we hung out. I miss living close to friends and family. We went to see What To Expect. I really liked it. But of course I would, being it's all about being pregnant! Have you seen it? Some ttc may find it hard but I thought it was pretty funny and will definitely get the dvd.

No sweetie I havent seen that, but sure sounds good. well cd 17 and still no happy face, called the docs. office they have been having trouble with their computers, soooo that is why I have not heard from them talked with the office this morning, and that is what they told me, sooo I gave them the info about what has been going on the recep. said she would give the doc the info, and I should hear from him sometime today, fingers crossed he gives me some good news on heading forward.Oh and yes that is right I forgot about you being muslim,Oh sweetie I do feel for you with the cover up you wear, I know it has to be hard at times for you when it is so hot. :hugs:. How are things with you sweetie hope all is well. and I will keep you informed about what doc. says. this weekend we did go to mother inlaws and had a cook out, but it was sooo hot. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

I really hope he tells you something soon. He might want to try clomid. The sooner you know the better. It is so hot. I can't believe we're going into summer already. Time flies!

I really hope he tells you something soon. He might want to try clomid. The sooner you know the better. It is so hot. I can't believe we're going into summer already. Time flies!

Hi babyluv I spoke to doc. he says my charts in his own words, said they were boobie, lol well he also said that I couldnt be on cd 17 as of today, but I have counted and counted and it is still coming up the same I dont inderstand my cyle started on 5/13/12 that was cd 1 and today is 5/30/12 and that puts me at cd 17, I am so confused. well he wants me to come to kentucky and have a tubal x-ray hubby to do another SA and then we will go from there. I am now trying to figure out where I went wrong on my charts, and I still keep coming up with the same nimbers, grrrrr HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

I'm on cd13 or 14 and you started before me so I don't get that one either sweetie. He obviously doesn't know what he's tlkn about. Sorry. Glad he is ready to move forward, but wow Kentucky? How far is that from you? Sorry I am clueless when it comes to the midwest. Poor hubby has to go through another sa, seriously? Oh well, it will all be worth it in the end..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morris98
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->