Witch got me :( CD2 waiters welcome!

I'm on cd13 or 14 and you started before me so I don't get that one either sweetie. He obviously doesn't know what he's tlkn about. Sorry. Glad he is ready to move forward, but wow Kentucky? How far is that from you? Sorry I am clueless when it comes to the midwest. Poor hubby has to go through another sa, seriously? Oh well, it will all be worth it in the end..

Hello sweetie, kentucky is 6 hrs and 30 min from us, so it is a travel. This charting is driving me crazy I have went over and over it it is still the same. started period on 5/13/12 that would be cd 1, now today is 5/30/12 which would mean today I am on cd 18 right? Am I going nuts because that is what it comes up to. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

No you are not nuts! I don't know what that doctor was talking about. Are all these tests he wants done free of charge or do you have to pay and only the iui cycle is covered? The Dr I went to does a free ivf cycle if both tubes are still open, but you have to pay $200 for the HSG first.

the IUI is to be included in our fetility package we puchased back in april when I had the tubal reversal. Now does that or does it not put today at cd 18?

CD 18 it is!!!

OOOOOH I have no idea what he is talking about then, I really dont know what else to do? I did go over it again today with my sister inlaw and she said yes it puts you at cd 18, this doc is driving me nuts.

Lol, I don't know what to tell you. That's a bit weird for him to say that. Was he looking at the right chart? I have to figure out how to get my info back. My phone went out on me so I've been using my old phone so don't have my apps and not sure how to transfer my info from that one app. I still have ff too though. And I still haven't temped yet. Guess I'm just winging it this cycle. Maybe take a random check and see if my temp is up so at least I know I've ovulated.

So I just checked again and I am on cd14. Cycle started cd17 4 days after you so yes you are definitely on cd 18.

Lol, I don't know what to tell you. That's a bit weird for him to say that. Was he looking at the right chart? I have to figure out how to get my info back. My phone went out on me so I've been using my old phone so don't have my apps and not sure how to transfer my info from that one app. I still have ff too though. And I still haven't temped yet. Guess I'm just winging it this cycle. Maybe take a random check and see if my temp is up so at least I know I've ovulated.

sounds like a good plan to me, I am trying to figure out the FF myself and how to set it up, and then be able to bring it over to this site, I not sure how to do it, I think I am going to do it so others can see it and interpret it for me. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

It was pretty easy, but I'm not the one to ask how, lol. Yes do that so you can join the rest of us. I only use the free version. Just imagine if I was paying all this time and still not pregnant. It's only good if your looking for interpretation and detailed stats. About every other month they automatically put you on a free supreme trial for 5 days. That's good enough for me.

It was pretty easy, but I'm not the one to ask how, lol. Yes do that so you can join the rest of us. I only use the free version. Just imagine if I was paying all this time and still not pregnant. It's only good if your looking for interpretation and detailed stats. About every other month they automatically put you on a free supreme trial for 5 days. That's good enough for me.

You cant use it every month free? If it is not free for every month I can afford any more monthly payments thats for sure, have to save money now for another trip to kentucky.

No the premium version is a trial basis. Just to use the site it's free. It just comes with a more personalized view.

No the premium version is a trial basis. Just to use the site it's free. It just comes with a more personalized view.

So if I use the charting it is going to cost me? I cant use it for each cycle every month for free right? Sorry just trying to understand this stuff I am new to all this computer stuff. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

It's free. Think if I send you link I get a free trial. Let me look

Actually, just click on my chart and you will see the sign up free option on top right.

The free version is just limited. You get a chart and can still do some of the activities like the classes and all that stuff but certain pieces of info wont show on your chart. It will have a list when you sign up of what's included in the free version. Once you sign up there is a option for you to share your chart. Think you just follow that. It will tell you how to do it. Then go to your bnb user cp to add it on here. It might even do it for you. Cant remember.

Actually, just click on my chart and you will see the sign up free option on top right.

Ok I see that now do you use it every month free? now when you use yours what exactly do you get free? just charting the temps are free ? and cost if you use other data?

Didnt get that post til I posted mine, we must of posted the same time I understand now thankyou. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS, I hope I can get it set up, I will have my hubby help me he is a computer wizard he was the one who got me set up on here and helped me, and showed me how to post and that stuff, I get confused with this computer stuff., lol HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

You know I'm not paying every month for that, lol! You get a calendar and chart. Put some info doesn't show up, like it might not say what dpo you are on. And your chart wont show on the bottom the color coded symptoms. They also do an interpretation where they list your stats and tell you how likely you are to be pregnant that cycle and compare yours to others and your previous cycles. You don't get all that with the free version.

I feel you. Remember use my chart so I get the credit for recommending you, hehe!!

You know I'm not paying every month for that, lol! You get a calendar and chart. Put some info doesn't show up, like it might not say what dpo you are on. And your chart wont show on the bottom the color coded symptoms. They also do an interpretation where they list your stats and tell you how likely you are to be pregnant that cycle and compare yours to others and your previous cycles. You don't get all that with the free version.

Well all I want to be able to do is put in temps and to see what they would predict my ovulation would be, so just for temping and so I can see the temp shifts, and so others like you can tell me what they see, you know what I mean? I dont want all cm color codes and all that dont understand it anyway lol, but just to temps amd to keep track of cd you know. HUGS HUGS FRIENDS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->