witch got me yest! any1 wana join me???

oxchrissyxo

WTT for 1st
Reaction score
hi:hi: the :witch: got me yest so starting another cycle? now on my 10th cycle TTC #1, any1 wana join me on this months journey??:blush:

Hi Chrissy! I going to O this week and should be ready to test mid-August, so I'll be happy to share this cycle with you (but lets hope to not have to share many more!)

Hi witch got me yesterday also. First AF since 2nd MC this year. We are gonna try again in two weeks. I am also TTC no 1, at 37, eek! I would love to join you!
:hugs:

Hi Chrissy! I going to O this week and should be ready to test mid-August, so I'll be happy to share this cycle with you (but lets hope to not have to share many more!)
hi :hi: yep im probly going to test around 18th - 20th, yup lets hope its our 1st and last cycle of been TTC buddies :thumbup: how long have you been TTC?x

Hi witch got me yesterday also. First AF since 2nd MC this year. We are gonna try again in two weeks. I am also TTC no 1, at 37, eek! I would love to join you!

hi :hi: wel i posted this last week so our cycles are slightly out but ur still more than welcome to be my TTC buddy =) aww goodluck hope that the next :bfp: you get is a sticky 1.x

:dust: for all of us hope we all get our :bfp: very soon.x
iv sent you both friend requests and il add you to my signiture , hope to hear from you both soon =)​

good luck ladies! hope ya'll get your :bfp:

Lol, yes I did mix up those dates! I will be about 2 weeks behind you, accepted your request. Anyway, thanks, hope you get your sticky one this month too!

This is our third "offical" month of TTC. The three months previous to that we were doing the whatever happens, happens route. I have been temping for a while so I think I have a pretty good handle of my cycle, but who knows how my body will try to change things! I'm using the clear Blue O predictor kit and I'm waiting for the smiley to show up. I'm hoping it will be by Thursday of this week.

How has your journey been going?

thanks lucy and shey =)
weve been trying to conceive our 1st for 10 months now, but feeling very positive this month as i have now got the support of my mum and were just trying to relax this month and not be stressed out about it.not going to bother with o testing this month just goin to go by dates and see what happens.x

I was thinking of throwing away my O sticks too. I am good with not stressing too much until the few days before I'm supposed to O, which in turn can delay the whole O process...ugh! I wish if the smiley face didn't appear it would at least show you a level so you can see in increase and get close:) I guess that's the problem with having all of these "wonderful" and "helpful" tools available to us!

yep thats the problem sometimes they can hinder rather than help you, hoping my chillin out is goin to get our :bfp: this month, going to paris at end of month for my OH's 21st birthday so would be a great month to get our :bfp: =)

Paris?!?! I'm rather jealous! We are going to a beach in Maryland in a week, so I'm just looking forward to the distraction during the 2WW. I've always wanted to go to Paris, but my DH has been there several times before so it's not looking promising for me anytime soon! I think our next European vacation will be to Italy. Two years ago we did London and several stops in Ireland. If only the ocean was smaller, I could get over to Europe more often!

i havent been on baby and bump for a few days, hehe really lookin forward to it never been before even tho im not that far away lol, cool hope you have fun, wish i was goin in my 2ww 2 take my mind off it. =)

Im ok i tested early and got a :bfn: so im still not giving up

Shey, what day are you hoping to get the best test result from?

i also did an early test 2day and got a :bfn: =( im prob gona do another 1 on 16-18 tho =) hope we get our :bfp:

me too chrissy! would like to be bump buddies with ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->