With a crappy two weeks its all been worth it! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Gabrielle

Mum of 2! Pg with # 3!
Reaction score
Well girls...WE DID IT! :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

After fighting during ovulation time and barely bding at all, and having a negative blood test on friday and the doctor telling me he is confident I'm not pregnant, I got my :bfp: this morning!!!!!! I'm 13dpo today and was totally surprised!!!!!
I'm so over the moon but still in shock! Been up with puking 3yr old so very tired but how can i sleep with news like this!!!!:)

I was so sick the last week with a uti and kidney infection and stones I thought for sure I wasnt getting pg!

Please just pray that I have a BETTER pregnancy then my last two...and at least make it to 35wks!:)

Thank you all for being here for me!:hug::hug::hug:

MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS again hun! :hug:

I am so happy for you!

Take Care,
Laura xx

Congratulations....wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Congratulations Gabrielle! That is FANTASTIC news! Massive :hug: coming your way! :happydance: Merry Christmas to you!

That is great news hun, I am sooooo pleased for you. Have a happy and healthy 9 months.

OMFG OMFG!!!!! I KNEW it!!! I just did I don't know how, I just had a feeling!!! I only just logged on and noticed your sig (I saw your status on Facebook and wondered if it was a good thing you were tired!!!).

I'm sooooooooooooooo bloody chuffed for you!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

So pleased for you!!!

OMG congrats gabs!!!!

So happy for you girl!!!

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79