Withdrawal Method?

Hi Ladies!

I'm new to baby & bump and had a question of my own that I haven't seen quite yet. Is anyone using the withdrawal method? Or has anyone gotten pg from this method?

My husband and I are WTT but we exclusively use this method and have been doing so for 6 months. We are waiting but... we're kind of NTNP? I guess? Not really sure if that counts :)

Not related at all to babies... But... GO GATORS! Lol had to throw it out there.

My DH doesn't pull out but my sisters does and then they got a baby boy so it really just depends on timing Lol.

Haha thanks girls! Yes, I agree it's all with how good he is at timing it. It's reassuring to hear so many people use this form of BC effectively & haven't had issues with fertility & I'm sorry for those that found out they do - I wonder the same thing often! :(

& I agree, most people that don't know anything about ovulation think you're crazy if you do it this way. I like to know there's a chance every month honestly & it doesn't mess with my hormones like the pill did!

Go gators!! Maybe this year will be better :haha:

Haha, thanks for all of the replies! I've heard people say they got pg too from it.. so yeah I always symptom spot thinking omgosh maybe he didn't do it in time?! It kind of makes each cycle more fun with that little risk involved!

He is not sloppy... but he has ventured into not pulling out before/after AF. Baby steps I guess (no pun intended) :haha:

We have been doing this for over 8 months now. I do the same thing with the symptoms and it drives me mad lol! After our first "scare" that I might be pregnant, it's as though each month I'm getting more and more hopeful when I'm late and feeling various symptoms.

I'm eager to try some risk taking.... we have started talks about TTC in the last couple of weeks and the last few times when he asks where I want him to ejaculate, I laugh and tell him he knows where I want it! I certainly wouldn't be opposed to an oops moment :)

I too symptom spot each month because of a scare I had back in November (AF was 3 weeks late!) & have been a broody mess ever since!!! This website helps a lot :) Because we ALL symptom spot lol

I use the pull out method and have done for 4 years, never had an oopsie :) but then again my bf is starting to come round to the ideas of babies resently and when I'm toward the end of my cycle he will occasionally stay inside . But we are both is a position where if i was to fall pregnant we would be happy ! But if I wait a year until we ttc we will be own our own home so that's why we are waiting.
I also worry that I'm going to have fertility problems as we haven't had an accident :/ I guess only time will tell!

I guess I fall into this category now too. I recently decided to stop taking bc after an early loss/chemical pregnancy ... it just seemed to be causing me more issues than it was worth and clearly didnt do its job(and possibly caused me to miscarry :angel: ) He supports my decision but doesnt want a baby yet(I wouldnt mind! but were WTT til we get a house, get married, and get farther through school.) So now were going with the withdraw method! Im happy to hear so many success stories on here after hearing all the negative publicity this method gets. I just started charting today and think that it will be an all around better method. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->