Withdrawal, Pull out...(dun dun dun)

Komo143

Reaction score
I want to share my current experience and story, for myself to look back onto (and learn!) or for others in the same predicament or joy...however one wants to look at it.

August 5th '13 completely normal period, Septmeber 16 was only 2 days of light light spotting pink blood, not red. Have only had bfn's (including yesterday). Ovulated based on assuming 9-16 was a period, had pains for ovulation and the most horney i've ever been in my life!!! We dtd four days in a row 10-1, 9-30,9-29, 9-28 using withdrawal method.

Cramping began 10-4, 10-5, 10-6 I have the full feeling below stomach @ pubic bone & it's super hard at public bone level...

I've never been pregnant on this method, i know it's possible, but I can't believe I did it on ovulation! We would welcome the joy & be just fine with it, just wanting to know the outcome. Who else?

it's possibly you're pregnant...

but if your SO uses pull out correctly every time then your chances of having conceived are basically the same as if you had used a condom.

if your SO is like mine though, who tends to have very small "oopsie" moments, then your chances may be slightly better.

good luck - with whatever outcome you may want :)

thank you, i think he's really good at it, but how would i know lol. more cramping today, if period is due around the same time of last one, i shouldn't be having af cramping...

A little af pains today. Still bad gas and boobs are a lil sore. Also flossed my teeth and my gums bled!!! I'm a dental assistant have impeccable oral hygiene so I'm thinking I'm pregnant! When should I test? If a thirty day cycle I'd be due for af Tuesday

uh i couln't wait!! BFN-my uterus and public area is SO hard i just had to test. Not even a faint one, but i'd be about 10-11 dpo so oh well. I swear i am pregnant! i did get some af like cramps though last night-the others before were down by my uterus these were more in the tummy. we will see

I added the pic I my test :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 9
Aw hun I'm so sorry. Fingers crossed u r and ur levels just weren't high enough to detect it xx

so i've been going mad, i can still feel my uterus i even measured it, 6 1/2 cm! I know it's my uterus, i absoluetly know it. But seriously why a negative test still? I'm going to load up on $ store ones for sure, but i'm just at a loss right now!

I took it out of case and I can see a very faint second line! I've never seen an evap never a faint one I can't get it captured on my camera though:( I'm buying hella tests today from dollar store

I can't see it on this pic can you?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 12
Sorry hun I don't see anything. Try not to pin all ur hopes on it, there's really nothing worse than the disappointment of it and it can drive women crazy. Xx

Sorry, honey. I don't see anything. ): Sometimes women can 'make' themselves see pregnancy symptoms when they REALLY want to. I know I have! Hell I don't even GET a cycle yet, (hoping for next month when I get on some meds.), and I made myself think I was pregnant this month!

I so did that last month!! It's impossible for me to be pregnant when I thought I was, and really I knew it but then I started going ooo cud be pregnancy symptom with every little thing. Even though j knew I cudnt be I just had to take a test for my brain to stop, I wasn't shocked or anything like that when it was negative I knew it wud be but that sort of sent a message to my brain to say stop doing this

Well if I'm not pregnant i am heading to the drs cause my uterus is huge and swollen so either cyst or fibroid

Bf jut felt my uterus and he said it feels "weird" and hard? Also have a sneezing cold? Don't feel sick just sneezing my brain out and a pimple cuts developed "down there" def heading to dr if no bfp

I would just make an appointment now. Ur obviously going out of ur mind about it so u need to put ur mind at ease one way or another.

I didn't think u cud feel the uterus until it had risen out of the pelvic bone later in pregnancy? Showing my inexperience here xx

Some can feel it at 6 weeks after more than one pregnancy and some much later. My dr won't do much I don't want a blood test cuz it might still be too early for that as well ya know? And actually all of this has been a good distraction. My daughter had surgery (shes 4) yesterday so it's okay!

I will make sure I update when I know for sure because I hate that when people don't!!!

Aw bless her, hope she's ok. Bet u need the distraction can't imagine how awful that must be

Yes please keep us updated would love to hear how it ends up. Fingers crossed for u xx

Think I might be having an early miscarriage :( so many huge clots : never had clots except once at 13 weeks and I miscarried. I'm sad but its for Gods ways not mine to decide this right now. Well see how much more I bleed. Cd 30 today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->