WNNN Large

Dimbo

Wishing on a star
Reaction score
All sold. Thanks

IMAG0499.jpg

IMAG0500.jpg

Both come with the tri fold and double layer inserts.

£11 each including postage

The birds one is SOLD

IMAG0502.jpg

IMAG0503.jpg

SOLD

Please add fees.

Hi there
What size baby would large fit? LO is 16lbs and long and skinny :)

If the £7 posted one is still available please pm me xx

Hi there

I would imagine so, but when my Lo was 16 lb it was all chunk! I'm probably not the best judge of weight and fit for that reason, lol. I'll find the link to wn size guide when I'm on my laptop later, see what they recommend :)

Hi there

I would imagine so, but when my Lo was 16 lb it was all chunk! I'm probably not the best judge of weight and fit for that reason, lol. I'll find the link to wn size guide when I'm on my laptop later, see what they recommend :)

Here is the size guide for NN from WN: half way down the page Sorry I can't link the chart, it won't paste properly.

Hi there

Here is the size guide for NN from WN: half way down the page Sorry I can't link the chart, it won't paste properly.

Hmm, seems like he'd be a medium. Ah well, thanks anyway! :)

Just the green spot (top photo) left to find a new home :)

oh dear, im finding myself *needing* the green spot one. expecting payment into paypal tomorrow so will come back and see if still available as my bank account is shot lol.

oh dear, im finding myself *needing* the green spot one. expecting payment into paypal tomorrow so will come back and see if still available as my bank account is shot lol.

I'm sorry, I forgot to update the thread, they are all sold. At least it saves your bank balance :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->