Wobbles is this ad suppose to be here?!

Pretty Sakura

Reaction score
Starting today this ad from Macys keeps pooping up while viewing journals and it is breaking up posts and everything. It's SUPER annoying. I am sure since it just started you may not have been aware and want to post a screen shot so you can pass it on to the people who need to see it so they can fix it. I wonder why Macys is being so freaking annoying. All the other ads are fine.... Thank you . ;)

https://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv111/k2w4u/macysuperannoyingspam.jpg

Hi there,

Its not just Macy's ad's its all kind of ad's Ive had Ocado in my journo and there is a Lindt one in here now. :(

Hope you can fix it xx

I have just noticed the exact same thing on the last 2 threads I have viewed. This can't be right as the spacing of it is just so off, it's breaking up the readability of the pages. I have noticed different ads in different threads (not just Macy's -so it's not down to them!) but you can see it on this page and I almost didn't know where to post my answer, despite my 2 year love affair with BnB!

Can we fix this ASAP pleasE?!!!

Quick update to say that it's not happening on the front page...

Very annoying. Right in the middle of the thread. I've blocked the ads but there's just a space of blank purple that is still there.

Ads have now moved to the middle of the purple space. It's very annoying because it interfers with the readability.

Yeah, they're under the first post of each thread. Veeeeeeeeeery annoying :(

I just noticed this since i logged in this evening its in the middle after the original post in each thread. Very annoying!

I just came to say this too, happening in every thread. Annoying.

Hi Girls, we are aware of it, seems to have started in the last hour or so but not sure why, I'm sure the tech team wll get to it ASAP x

Yeah, I am seeing a gap one. The placement is really distracting.

I see it too, I can see what my OH has been browsing for my Christmas present! :happydance:

but yes the placement is dead annoying!

Thanks in advance guys!

It's already being worked on guys, I"m sure it'll get fixed soon. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->