Woke up with blood pouring out :( UPDATE..... ANOTHER UPDATE.

tulip2002

Reaction score
Im so upset. I only had a scan last week and dates measured correct and baby was fine at 8w2d im now suppose to be 9w1day but woke up pouring out blood when i got up. Im just so sad thought everything was going great with a good scan and all :( dont know what to do. As nothing can be done anyway so so gutted.

Um this happened to me on Saturday morning. I was peeing blood it was so prolific so I went to the ER. But my scan this morning showed 2 babies still in there with healthy heartbeats. I even had clots that looked like a tiny baby & long cord like thing sorry tmi. Has it continued and for how long? It isn't over till you get a scan. My scan showed 2 sch that aren't attached to the placenta which is good. But the first thing the tech said is that you'll probably bleed more or it might get absorbed.

Do you have anything set up to see what happened?

You need to get checked - go to your local EPU x

I agree, get checked but don't give up hope. Big hugs and keep us updated xxxxxxxx :hugs:

Agree with others and get checked out asap. I hope it's nothing serious but understand the shock you must have had. Keep us updated hun, take care of yourself xx

Get yourself to a hospital asap. There's a multitude of reasons why.
Look after yourself and get yourself checked out.

xxx

Hope you've managed to get to your EPAU this morning. Good luck x

I went to a&e but have to wait and will be scanned tomorrow. Thanks everyone whos replied i do feel the worst os happening as was such a gush of blood when i got out of bed and im still bleeding on and off abit now and again. Just i will feel better once its confirmed if you know what i mean. I just cant get the image out my mind of scan last week with babies heart beating away.

Oh no Hun thinking of you! Terrible making you wait till tomorow! Big hugs and I'm hoping everything turns out ok in the end! Xxx

The eaiting for those scans is hard. I'm sorry you're going through this. Have you mc'd or had this happen before? Sending you :hugs:

I'm so sorry you're going through this, I really hope the scan shows a healthy baby still there :hugs:

I have been for a scan today and i am in shock as baby is STILL ALIVE!! i was really expecting the worst. It was such a gush of blood and bleeding on and off all yesterday cant believe it feel very lucky baby has grown loads since a week ago and could see arms and legs and him/her moving around they cant see a reason for the bleed but will probably show something on dating scan. Just been told to take it easy as not to aggrivate the bleed and avoid sex for awhile. So happy! First scan was at 8w2day and today should have been 9w2day but is measuring 2 days ahead so 9w5day.

That's great news, what a relief you must feel. So happy baby is okay and fab how much baba has grown. Fingers crossed it was just one of those one off things x

Amazing news, you must feel so relieved! Xxxxxx :happydance:

I have been for a scan today and i am in shock as baby is STILL ALIVE!! i was really expecting the worst. It was such a gush of blood and bleeding on and off all yesterday cant believe it feel very lucky baby has grown loads since a week ago and could see arms and legs and him/her moving around they cant see a reason for the bleed but will probably show something on dating scan. Just been told to take it easy as not to aggrivate the bleed and avoid sex for awhile. So happy! First scan was at 8w2day and today should have been 9w2day but is measuring 2 days ahead so 9w5day.

I knew you'd still have a chance!! Exact same thing happened to me! Great news! The 1st scan technician couldn't see my subchorionic bleed but the second could. You prob have the same thing going on so my doc said you'll prob be fine but no major exercising, no sex and like you said no aggrivating it. He said it prob would bleed again but to just take it easy & lie down to slow the bleed. I'm so pleased you & baby are ok!!! It isn't over till they see that little munchkin :bunny::dance:

I'm literally so pleased for you! How amazing and this post will give others hope! As if I was in your situation I would be petrified! What a lovely ending x

Amazing news!! Must of been incredibly worry but lovely that you got to see your baby again and they have grown well:)xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->