Woke up with morning sickness, and spotting

Brightxeyes

Reaction score
Can’t stop crying. Gotta drop my son off at nursery and call midwife. I had a touch of spotting at 7 weeks last time (I’m nearly 6 now) but this was more...

I spotted through the whole 1st tri, and it wasn’t always just a little bit - some days there was quite a lot. Hopefully everything is alright! If you’re not filling a pad an hour there’s a good chance everything is just fine

Don't panic. It's so frightening isn't it? Speak to your midwife and get some reassurance if you can. Any chance of an early scan?

I had to call GP apparently because my first midwife appt is Friday. But he GP managed to get me an early scan for tomorrow morning.

I think the spotting has stopped. Was just alarming that it was more spotting than what I had with my son.

I’ve had an upset stomach too, but that could be the fact I opted for a quick McDonald’s burger (totallty regretted not eating healthy) n the junk food didn’t agree with me, or the fact I had my vitamins without food (it advises with food) and that upset me too.

I just generally feel really really rotten today!

I Hope everything is ok and the scan goes well tomorrow <3

Wishing you all the best tomorrow and I hope you feel better as the day goes on :hugs:

Try not to panic. I had heavy bleeding with my daughter around 10 weeks (like running down my legs heavy) and with this baby, I bled and spotted for 2 weeks between 7 and 9 weeks, some days just light spotting but about 3 of those days it was quite heavy, enough to soak through pads and my clothes. Both times it was coming from my cervix, not my uterus, and baby was absolutely fine. I'm 40+2 now and I never had any more bleeding or anything other than perfectly straightforward pregnancies after that. So it's quite possible it's nothing, particularly when you do have a history of it with your first. Hopefully you'll get good news at the EPU tomorrow. Just be warned though that the scan itself can aggrevate it. My bleeding got worse after the scan, but still all fine and it's no reason not to have it done.

Don’t think it’s morning sickness, think it’s a virus or something as I’m cold n my bones hurt.

I hate being ill I’m truly pathetic haha

Just hope little baby bean is safe despite me feeling too sick to eat

Might have to rearrange the scan though if this is a bug!

GL with the scan tommorow , They say some women actually feel like they have the flu in early pregnancy in anycase stay hydrated and try not to stress yourself out to much :hugs:

I feel quite a lot better, just mildly queasy and achey now. So now I’m thinking damn is this not a bug but just savage morning sickness that makes you feel crap for an entire day. Hoping I don’t wake up with this anyway.

I’ll update you guys on the scan if I’m well enough to go in the morning! So scared because I feel generally more worried with this pregnancy.
Luckily I’ve felt too ill all day to really work myself up with worry, I’ve just tried to sleep away the nausea instead.

WIth this pregnancy I was spotting at 5 weeks. When I went to the ER the said it was a hemmorrrage, at least that’s what it looked like On the scan. The bleeding lasted about a total of 10 hours and stopped. When I had my follow up ultrasound it was discovered I’m having twins, the mistaken the other sac for a hemorrhage. They still have no explanation for me as to why I bled. Positive vibes your way!

Hope the scan goes well for you this morning x

Good luck with your scan today. Positive thoughts

Thank you xx hate waiting around x leaving to go just before 11am so less than two hours now x
Stopped feeling sick so that’s one positive, hopefully was something I ate x

Can see yolk sac but no baby yet.
Might be earlier than I thought though.

Had to have an internal scan as my uterus tilts back too.

Another scan in 8 days :(

Just worried because the gestational sac is measurign 10.1mm so approx 5-6 weeks. So if I'm earlier than I thought, then surely only more like the earlier part of 5 weeks maybe? Iduno. I can't keep thinking about it. I've already googled what scans should look like at 5 and 6 weeks.

Just hope it was difficult to see with a tilted uterus and next time we can actually see a foetal pole and maybe even a little heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->