Woke up with morning sickness, and spotting

:hugs: it does sound completely normal for that gestation. Good luck lovely xx

Thank you x fingers crossed! Just going to try and focus on work for the next week and worry about it when it comes to next Friday!

Fingers crossed for next week with my second I was 5 plus 5 but no baby went back at 7 plus 5 and there he was

Follow up scan in the morning. I keep going from positive to convinced the worst is going to happen. It could literally go either way. Spotting seems to have calmed down the last two days, but I don't feel incredibly pregnant.. it could easily just be doing too much work making me feel run down so I've no idea.

Fingers crossed. I've even had my 12 week scan date come through the post already! 28th March. So lets hope tomorrow's scan goes well and we see a fetal pole and a heartbeat!

Good luck! What time is your scan? Sounding good if your spotting has calmed down

Good luck what time is it x

11am UK time! Yeah I’m hoping less spotting is a good sign!

I can’t tell if the slight nausea I’m feeling is nerves or morning sickness

Only an hour to go then xx thinking of you

Scan went well! I’m between 6-7 weeks. I need to move my 12 week scan to the week after as they booked it too early!
Saw a fetal pole and a flicker so really happy! I was just feeling so anxious and negative I’m glad it’s turned out okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->