Wolverhampton Mummies general chatter :)

New2Bumps

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
Hi - I know there are a lot of you out there!

I'm 32, just had my first little boy who is now 6 weeks!

congratulations hun. he is adorable. Im 29 and my daughter is an oldie now lol.. she's 4 in april :)

My OH is from Penn.....

Aw diz cute baby piccy!
It looks lovely weather outside even though there is snow on the ground, but I have a feeling it's actually freezing! Not that I plan to leave the house today though lol

hiya, i live in wolverhampton and have a little boy whos 2 years old in may xx

hi i live in wednesfield and my son is 10 weeks old xx

Hi - I know there are a lot of you out there!

I'm 32, just had my first little boy who is now 6 weeks!

Hi, I'm 35 and my little girl is 13 months now and she's my first. I'm in W'hall near town centre.

Im close to tipton, im in bradley x

Hi ladies, may I join you? I'm 30 (31 in 2 weeks eel) pregnant with my 1st & I live in Coseley, just on the border to Sedgley not far from the beacon. Would love to make new friends for chit chat, advice & hopefully meets.

Today I am bored! I work full time but I am coming to the end of a sick note as I suffered terribly with hyperemesis. Feeling much better now but i'm getting to the point where I need to get out of the house again lol. DH has my car as his is awaiting engine repairs so i've not even got my wheels :( boo!

Hi ladies, may I join you? I'm 30 (31 in 2 weeks eel) pregnant with my 1st & I live in Coseley, just on the border to Sedgley not far from the beacon. Would love to make new friends for chit chat, advice & hopefully meets.

Today I am bored! I work full time but I am coming to the end of a sick note as I suffered terribly with hyperemesis. Feeling much better now but i'm getting to the point where I need to get out of the house again lol. DH has my car as his is awaiting engine repairs so i've not even got my wheels :( boo!

hiya, there is quiet a few from wolverhampton on here. what is hypermesis :blush:?

Hi coz (love your piccy!!!! wow!!!)
Hyperemesis is severe sickness in pregnancy requiring medical treatment. I've been in hospital for IV (through a needle) fluids twice for it but touch wood it's settling on lots of medication now.....although it has reared it's ugly head just now :nope:.
I don't think i'm far from you hun - i'm about 10 minutes from the McDonalds on the birmingham new road heading towards sedgley :thumbup:

ooohh I used to work at the king arthur pub by there ;) :wave:

My daughters dad was the landlord there for nearly 2 years :) It was when it was a sizzler. I miss that place *sorta* hehe

Hi coz (love your piccy!!!! wow!!!)
Hyperemesis is severe sickness in pregnancy requiring medical treatment. I've been in hospital for IV (through a needle) fluids twice for it but touch wood it's settling on lots of medication now.....although it has reared it's ugly head just now :nope:.
I don't think i'm far from you hun - i'm about 10 minutes from the McDonalds on the birmingham new road heading towards sedgley :thumbup:

Thanks! ooh gosh that sounds horrible, hope the rest of your pregnancy you feel better:hugs: I work in beatties wolverhampton , im sure some of you ladies have been in there xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->