• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wolverhampton Mummies general chatter :)

Hey ladies can i join me and oh have just moved to kidderminster which isn't wolverhampton but quite close. I am 22 and have an 11 month old baby girl called lilly. *waves* xxx

Hiya, Im 23 and have a little boy whos nearlly 2, is your little one walking yet? Charlie started 5 days after his 1st bday xxx

Hi & welcome (waves back)

Coz - what counter/department you on? I don't go to wolves much mainly due to parking but i do love to pop by Mac, Benefit or Urban Decay when i am that way on (which is normally when i visit Toni & Guy to pep myself up.......which by the way i am well overdue lol).

MummytoAmber - i'm up the hill from McDonalds :winkwink: it's quite a nice area & i love my tiny little estate x

LOL Im on Urban Decay have been for 3 years now but only part time now , i may of spoken to you before if you bought something off there but you would prob recognise me, when was the last time you came in? xxx

Im close to tipton, im in bradley x

I havent clue where that place is... thought i knew place well by now but obviously not lol.

lol bradley is in bilston where latiffs is? If you know where that is? I lived by london till i was only 3 then my mum and dad moved us to devon till i was 17 and then i moved here with my partner, ive been here 5 years now but still trying to get to know the areas lol xxx

She's standing on her own alot now and looks like she's going to just toddle off she makes as if she's going to walk but shuffles her feet a bit lol Don't think it'll be long what age do they normally start walking? xxx

She's standing on her own alot now and looks like she's going to just toddle off she makes as if she's going to walk but shuffles her feet a bit lol Don't think it'll be long what age do they normally start walking? xxx

Aw that was what Charlie started doing, i bet it wont be long now. It usualy around 12/13 months i think most start but it can be a couple of months before or after for alot of toddlers aswell xxx

LOL Im on Urban Decay have been for 3 years now but only part time now , i do wednesdays 11-4 and saturdays all day, i may of spoken to you before if you bought something off there but you would prob recognise me, when was the last time you came in? xxx
Ooooh let me think, it was just before christmas when they had the collection of mini eyeliner that i fell in love with but there was no-one on the counter at the time (i still bought them though & love them to bits - use them every day!) i bet my details are still on your file lol. I also had a makeover there last year with a lovely asian girl - she was fab & i've been a fan ever since (i was always a benefit girl until then!).

Hope everyone is well today? I have a friend coming for lunch & to go gooey over my wedding photo's lol. It'll be nice to have some company, i also have some parcels waiting to be opened which i suspect are full of baby things :happydance:

LOL Im on Urban Decay have been for 3 years now but only part time now , i do wednesdays 11-4 and saturdays all day, i may of spoken to you before if you bought something off there but you would prob recognise me, when was the last time you came in? xxx
Ooooh let me think, it was just before christmas when they had the collection of mini eyeliner that i fell in love with but there was no-one on the counter at the time (i still bought them though & love them to bits - use them every day!) i bet my details are still on your file lol. I also had a makeover there last year with a lovely asian girl - she was fab & i've been a fan ever since (i was always a benefit girl until then!).

Hope everyone is well today? I have a friend coming for lunch & to go gooey over my wedding photo's lol. It'll be nice to have some company, i also have some parcels waiting to be opened which i suspect are full of baby things :happydance:

Ah the asian girl could be the girl who i work with now or one that coverd my maternity leave. The girl i work with now is really lovely called katrina shes been working with me since last september so it could of been her ? or there was an asian girl before that she coverd my maternity leave.

When did you get married? Your dress looks lovely xx

I'm not sure i'm crap with names lol.
Thanks hun, i designed it myself & had it made. We married last October - it was the best day of my life! I'll try to find a piccy of the dress in full for you x

Here's 2 other shots of my dress, i absolutely adore it & will never sell it!
It had tiny pearls all over the upper lace bodice & tiny swarovski (i'm an addict) crystals over the tulle overlay of the lower dress.
My friends having a birhtday party next weekend (this year were having themed parties lol) & his theme is movie characters. I wanted to go as the bride in bride wars just so i could wear it again lmao

Attachments

• forum piccy 1.jpg
    forum piccy 1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 6
  • forum piccy 2.jpg
    forum piccy 2.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 5
hi coz i`m not sure sure what department she works on but her name is sam davis.
I have just been to sister in laws then just round wednesfield, oh wants shepards pie so i have peeled potatoes ready and hopefully caleb will have a bottle soon then i can start dinner.
Typical its snowing again and the women in sainsburys said we are supposed to have quite a bit of snow great. lets just hope that when april comes we dont have april showers xx

Yeah snowing over here too! Starting to stick as well. As long as it means we'll get a good summer i don't mind - you watch us have a sweltering summer whilst i'm pregnant :growlmad:
DH says it's been snowing in Stratford (where he works) since he got there at 8am!

Here's 2 other shots of my dress, i absolutely adore it & will never sell it!
It had tiny pearls all over the upper lace bodice & tiny swarovski (i'm an addict) crystals over the tulle overlay of the lower dress.
My friends having a birhtday party next weekend (this year were having themed parties lol) & his theme is movie characters. I wanted to go as the bride in bride wars just so i could wear it again lmao

aw beautiful pics, your dress is gorgeous, id love to get married but it costs so much :( me and my OH have been together 7 years and engaged for 5 years i keep dreaming of our wedding day :cloud9: xx

hi coz i`m not sure sure what department she works on but her name is sam davis.
I have just been to sister in laws then just round wednesfield, oh wants shepards pie so i have peeled potatoes ready and hopefully caleb will have a bottle soon then i can start dinner.
Typical its snowing again and the women in sainsburys said we are supposed to have quite a bit of snow great. lets just hope that when april comes we dont have april showers xx

Oh yh i know her she is one of the managers on lingerie i think now she was on handbags for a bit though. I cant believe we are still getting snow , i want the summer now! xxx

I havent clue where that place is... thought i knew place well by now but obviously not lol.

lol bradley is in bilston where latiffs is? If you know where that is? I lived by london till i was only 3 then my mum and dad moved us to devon till i was 17 and then i moved here with my partner, ive been here 5 years now but still trying to get to know the areas lol xxx

dunno where latiffs is, lol.

you see your parents much?

i moved down here from northumberland in aug to live with my OH who's home is here, i miss my family though.

Thanks Coz, if you do ever decide to do it i'll gladly help you out! I got married for £4,000 which included everything, my dress, 1 adult bridesmaid dress, 2 little bridesmaids dresses, 3 pageboys suits, groom, my dad, best man & 7 ushers suits, cakes, food, invites, flowers, accessories, the lot! even honey moon & spending ! My neighbours 'budget' wedding cost her £15,000 eek!
So it can be done on a budget, we didn't want to start married life in a shed load of debt......it's no way to start off!
The only thing i would change is my hair lol

We got engaged last valentines, i think the key is not to have too long to think & consider too many options - you can get carried away & buy a lot of stuff which you don't actually need

Lecture over lol :hugs:

dunno where latiffs is, lol.

you see your parents much?

i moved down here from northumberland in aug to live with my OH who's home is here, i miss my family though.

I do sometimes miss my mum and dad and most of all my 16 year old sister we get on so well, i have a few friends i know from school who i still keep in contact with alot aswell and see them all when we visit, we dont get to see them much though as it costs so much to go down all the time, its 3 and half hours away in car but we have had to rent a car the last 2 times now as our car is off the road. My mum and dad have been trying to move away for years though, thats what pushed us to move as they moved to portsmouth when i was 17 without selling there house, they couldnt sell it so they ended back in devon but we thought they was gone for good so thats when me and my partner decided to come here, if they could sell there house though they might move here so that would be nice xx

Your dress is absolutely gorgeous limpetsmum (lol sorry, I guess we should state our real names so we dont have to do this hehe - Mine's Kelly btw). You look stunning. Coz I also know a girl from beeties.. well, she doesnt work there now but her husband is the manager of the toy dept. Her name is rachel (hancock thru marriage). She was my best mate in junior school :) I finally got to the cinema today to watch alvin and the chipmunks. was quite good actually.. got soacked on the way home tho.. Hope everyone is ok xx

Thanks Coz, if you do ever decide to do it i'll gladly help you out! I got married for £4,000 which included everything, my dress, 1 adult bridesmaid dress, 2 little bridesmaids dresses, 3 pageboys suits, groom, my dad, best man & 7 ushers suits, cakes, food, invites, flowers, accessories, the lot! even honey moon & spending ! My neighbours 'budget' wedding cost her £15,000 eek!
So it can be done on a budget, we didn't want to start married life in a shed load of debt......it's no way to start off!
The only thing i would change is my hair lol

We got engaged last valentines, i think the key is not to have too long to think & consider too many options - you can get carried away & buy a lot of stuff which you don't actually need

Lecture over lol :hugs:

LOL yeah i dont want to make much of a mad fuss over it like some people do, wev been together so long now i wouldnt be nervous or anything but i will prob have a tight budget and still want it perfect and want a nice big wedding, big dress etc and i would like a few bridesmaids and my little paige boy :cloud9: I would prob have a party and buffet after to save money rather than meals and would prob have about 200 people come to it. I dont even have much to save so we arnt saving since my partner got made redundant last year:cry: I also wouldnt go into any debt, we are all ready in debt and trying our best to stay out of it now lol xxx

Your dress is absolutely gorgeous limpetsmum (lol sorry, I guess we should state our real names so we dont have to do this hehe - Mine's Kelly btw). You look stunning. Coz I also know a girl from beeties.. well, she doesnt work there now but her husband is the manager of the toy dept. Her name is rachel (hancock thru marriage). She was my best mate in junior school :) I finally got to the cinema today to watch alvin and the chipmunks. was quite good actually.. got soacked on the way home tho.. Hope everyone is ok xx

Hi my real names corinne lol (nickname coz) Yh i know scott handcock , its a small world on babybump lol

Is that the second alvin and the chipmonks, i loved the first one, great film xxx

Hi my real names corinne lol (nickname coz) Yh i know scott handcock , its a small world on babybump lol

Is that the second alvin and the chipmonks, i loved the first one, great film xxx

yeh the second :) I havent seen the first. It def is a small world on ere.. specially after findin out that pink23 in this thread is 'sorta' related thru marriage to me haha (my uncle is married to her aunty) :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->