• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wolverhampton Mummies general chatter :)

Hi coz (love your piccy!!!! wow!!!)
Hyperemesis is severe sickness in pregnancy requiring medical treatment. I've been in hospital for IV (through a needle) fluids twice for it but touch wood it's settling on lots of medication now.....although it has reared it's ugly head just now :nope:.
I don't think i'm far from you hun - i'm about 10 minutes from the McDonalds on the birmingham new road heading towards sedgley :thumbup:

My OH's parents live down hill from the Mcdonalds. :)

Oh i feel your pain on the sickness, mine never got that bad, but with my 1st it was horrible, i lost so much weight in a short space of time, but i made up for that a more before she arrived haha.

hi everyone hope your all ok. what has eveyone been upto?
I was going to get caleb weighed but im going to see what the weather is like at 1ish cos it is raining and i dont really want to go out in the rain.
HI coz i have a schoold freind who works at the wolverhampton beatties xx

I was going to get caleb weighed but im going to see what the weather is like at 1ish cos it is raining and i dont really want to go out in the rain.

Its snowing here :)

Iv been up to nothing exciting bare tidying the house every day haha.

i hope it doesnt snow here. i want it to start getting a bit warmer and sunny now.
How is hollie today xx

i hope it doesnt snow here. i want it to start getting a bit warmer and sunny now.
How is hollie today xx

Oh yeah, me too. OH getting annoyed i always have the heating on, lol.
Hollie is okay just bit snotty but has been for weeks now, its amber thats ill. I feel bad keeping her away from hollie.

How heavy was celab last time he was weighed?

Hey ladies can i join me and oh have just moved to kidderminster which isn't wolverhampton but quite close. I am 22 and have an 11 month old baby girl called lilly. *waves* xxx

he was 11lb he`s a greedy boy ha ha. i dont think he has put too much on cos he isnt finishing his bottles normaly has 6oz but most time taking 5oz xx

he was 11lb he`s a greedy boy ha ha. i dont think he has put too much on cos he isnt finishing his bottles normaly has 6oz but most time taking 5oz xx

6oz, wow. Iv only just put hollie on 5oz bottles.
Where wednesfield next to again? I was thinking ikea but dont think thats right.

Hey ladies can i join me and oh have just moved to kidderminster which isn't wolverhampton but quite close. I am 22 and have an 11 month old baby girl called lilly. *waves* xxx

I used to live nearest to there when i lived at quinton.

:) Lovely name lilly.

Hi & welcome (waves back)

Coz - what counter/department you on? I don't go to wolves much mainly due to parking but i do love to pop by Mac, Benefit or Urban Decay when i am that way on (which is normally when i visit Toni & Guy to pep myself up.......which by the way i am well overdue lol).

MummytoAmber - i'm up the hill from McDonalds :winkwink: it's quite a nice area & i love my tiny little estate x

hi everyone again:wave:

oh my gawd its snowing again.. when will it end. Im supposed to be taking Amelia to see Alvin and the chipmunks at bentley bridge later... hope the snow goes away b4 then Im too cold and would rather stay in with a nice cuppa :coffee: lol

i'd rather stay in than brave bentley bridge too heehee! It's coming down really fast here - where abouts are you?

Im in wednesfield. I can imagine us comin out the cinema and it being white all over ;) I dont mind the snow as long as Im indoors and nice and warm xx

aah not too bad for you to get to then. I'm in Coseley - being on top of a hill we tend to get the weather at it's most extreme lol

I can imagine :) have a nice day hun.. Im going to get read.y *gets the gloves and thermals out* lol dont I exaggerate, its only a bit of snow hahah xxx

Hi & welcome (waves back)

Coz - what counter/department you on? I don't go to wolves much mainly due to parking but i do love to pop by Mac, Benefit or Urban Decay when i am that way on (which is normally when i visit Toni & Guy to pep myself up.......which by the way i am well overdue lol).

MummytoAmber - i'm up the hill from McDonalds :winkwink: it's quite a nice area & i love my tiny little estate x

I think we may have looked at a house up that way before, or was turning up before that.

hi kelly hope the cinemas goes ok and its not too busy and plus the weather is ok when you get out.
Leanne wednesfield is not far from the wolverhampton town centre not far from new cross hospital and close to willenhall.
Hope evryone else is ok.
I looked for wolverhampton mummies before and it went quiet and now im glad there is a few of us to talk to.
xx

hi kelly hope the cinemas goes ok and its not too busy and plus the weather is ok when you get out.
Leanne wednesfield is not far from the wolverhampton town centre not far from new cross hospital and close to willenhall.
Hope evryone else is ok.
I looked for wolverhampton mummies before and it went quiet and now im glad there is a few of us to talk to.
xx

I didnt go in the end hun.. my mom took Amelia to my nan's and she got back a bit too late.. the snow was still comin down so we have decided to go tomorrow instead. I had a few tantrums but not for long.. she was asleep not long after.. jus woke up again now tho haha. :dohh:

Hiya, i cant believe it was peeing it down this morning then started snowing , i cant wait for the summer now. I also hate going out in the rain, do you know what department your school friend is on? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->