woman performs own cesarean...

Brutal eh? Thank goodness she was an 'experienced' mother already

Mine was one of those babies that would have died in labour had it not been for modern science. It's scary to think what many women around the world still go through these days, and in the past, when things went terribly wrong in birth. We are SO blessed.

Same here. Both Clara and I would've died after a couple days of labour when apparently my uterus would have burst according to the OB who performed my emergency c-section. When my dh heard this he was so thankful that I wasn't having a home birth (seeing as I was induced at 2 weeks overdue, wasn't really an option).

YIKES!!!! <---- Thats all I can say!!!

Oh my - what a woman! I hope the poor 6 year old didn't have to see all that though... would've been terrifying!

omg! its like someone from Saw! What an amazing woman!

Wow - now thats pretty awesome - fair play to the woman!!

Oh my goodness! How brave must that poor woman have been! Glad both of them are okay!

:shock: That is pretty amazing though, shows what strength can come from an overwhelming maternal bond.

OMG that made me feel physically sick blurgh!

Wow that's amazing, makes me cringe a little but thats cause I'm imagining it now :dohh: Thank god they are both okay

Jesus! desperate moments, needs desperate measures! Amazing story!

My god :shock: so glad they are ok.

That is why we are so lucky to have what have these days!

Wow, amazing! I agree we are so lucky. I feel sorry for that woman but also amazed at how strong and brave she was! x

Wow! I had an emergency c-section because my babies life was in danger. That was hard enough, but having to do it to yourself is unimaginable. What a brave woman!

That is just insane!! I can't imagine having to make that decision, I would be so petrified

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->