Women in their 20's trying for their first baby!!!

Ok SKP, your whole last 2 journal entries were incredibly confusing to me but here is my response- Yes it is possible to spot during pregnancy, but this would not usually happen that close to ovulation. My advice would be to listen to your doctor and go see an FS, because if you did get a period that close to O then that's a definite LPD. The whole estrogen vs progesterone thing is a little fuzzy to me since I'm not a doctor but I understand why your doctor is saying this is a hormonal thing. GL I wish you all the best

So last night I dreamt taht I did a test on a test taht was on a sheet of paper and I got 2 lines!! ( BFP!!) and I was all excited and then the paper got smudged, but its like the sheets was telling me POSITIVEEEEE all over ( HEHEEH). So i woke up at 5:30 this morning thinking. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, maybe its a sign. i erally had to control myself not to use the test I have in the barthroom cabinet! My AF is due today ( 35 day MAX cycle) so I will wait tomorrow to test if AF doesnt show up.
I feel the same. Im crampy like im going to get my period, butoverall I feel friggin great. way better than my previous months where I get super PMS. Im less emotional, less bloated, in a better mood generally.. WOW. maybe its my eat-clean diet thats helping out.

if AF shows up this month im doing the soy. ( although I drink soy all the time..) and im gonan do the Ovulation test maybe? I dunno!!!

EXCITING!

Ok SKP, your whole last 2 journal entries were incredibly confusing to me but here is my response- Yes it is possible to spot during pregnancy, but this would not usually happen that close to ovulation. My advice would be to listen to your doctor and go see an FS, because if you did get a period that close to O then that's a definite LPD. The whole estrogen vs progesterone thing is a little fuzzy to me since I'm not a doctor but I understand why your doctor is saying this is a hormonal thing. GL I wish you all the best

Thank you for your response :) I have to wait for the call for the FS, that will take a couple weeks. Then to book it could possible be up to 3 months to 6 months or even longer.

I tested this am and it was a BFN! AF is late, but will probably show up sometime today or tomorrow... if not test again!!

This morning I woke up with what seems like the start of a cold, sniffles, sore throat, and an earache on the right side. My temp has also dropped to cover, partially hopeful its from the cold, and partially hopeful its implantation, but also know that today is cd22 so its likely I could be getting AF any day now.

Trying to stay positive as this month we really did bd at the most ideal times.

AF IS the house ladies. will keep going for next month! :)

another temp rise today. Trying to not get too hopeful but I also had very bad cramping for part of the day yesterday and still have very sore bbs. Today is cycle day 24. I could be due for af anywhere between now and cd32, so I'm not sure if I could trust me body, but that high temp again is making me feel very positive!

Tested this morning at 11dpo, and MIGHT have a BFP? Although, if it is, I would probably call it a little skinny positive, because the second line was so faint that I tried to take a picture of it and I don't think you can even see if on the photo unless you know exactly where it's supposed to be.

At this point I'll wait until Friday and hope the second line is still there, but with a lack of symptoms completely right now (and definitely no attachment bleeding), I won't be surprised if it's gone!

Tested this morning at 11dpo, and MIGHT have a BFP? Although, if it is, I would probably call it a little skinny positive, because the second line was so faint that I tried to take a picture of it and I don't think you can even see if on the photo unless you know exactly where it's supposed to be.

At this point I'll wait until Friday and hope the second line is still there, but with a lack of symptoms completely right now (and definitely no attachment bleeding), I won't be surprised if it's gone!

Hey! Don't lose hope so soon! That's how it started for me... got a faint faint line at 12dpo and didn't get a really dark one until a couple of days after my period was supposed to come!!!
Good luck and babydust!!! :kiss:

So AF is a day late, I tested yesterday (the day she was due) and it was a BFN. Since she hasn't shown up today I am a bit more hopeful....

Hey! Don't lose hope so soon! That's how it started for me... got a faint faint line at 12dpo and didn't get a really dark one until a couple of days after my period was supposed to come!!!

I'm so jealous of you! I can't believe you got your BFP only 5 days ago :)

Maybe this is the start for me too! Guess we will see!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/ivystorm/IMAG0661.jpg

Looks like a :bfp: to me!!

I really really hope so! I just went through the HPT gallery on FF for First Response tests at 11dpo and there are a TON that look exactly like this that are marked positive! I'm still not 100% counting on it until Friday, but I did get some CB digis today that I will use on Friday (no more line guessing lol), but my hopes are SUPER high right now!

Hi Ladies

Haven't been on here in a while since my mc so just thought I'd swing by and say hi and see how everyone is doing. Congrats to everyone who has gotten those gorgeous BFPs! H&H 9 months to you all!

Today I'm CD1 and this is my 2nd cycle since the mc so DH and I are will officially start ttc again with opks and preseed (worked once hopefully it will again!). I'm really nervous about trying again but I know I have to stay positive. How's everyone else doing today? :dust:

IF THATS NOT A BFP THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT IS!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

DEF LOOKS LIKE A BFP!!!!!

Well hopefully this month works out for me~~ we<ll see how it goes. Im taking more soy and re started the pre natal vitamins...and will def cut down the drinkin cause I wanna lose weight anyways hehehe

please stay on forum even if u got a BFP!!!

I took a digi on Tuesday and it spelled out the positive for me! :D Apparently a faint line is till a positive, even if it's a squinter!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->