Wonder if there is anyone famous on BnB.....

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
There is bound to be don't you think?
Famous pregnant woman need as much advice as us normal folk!

Do you suspect anyone on here?:rofl:

Well... I'm not really supposed to say but... I am actually Jessica Alba

:rofl: I wish! I have always wondered this. I suppose if there was they wouldn't be allowed to say??

How weird is that! I was just thinking today about the same thing!
I was thinking about Holly willoughby (sp?) and wondering who she was posing as!!
Who shares her due date....... we could narrow it down LOL!

I have thought this too, I mean if they googled something pg related 9 times outta 10 it would land you here :lol:

Hope there is, i'm not btw in case you were wondering :smug: although after my performance for the last 10 days i really could be an actress :rofl:

They probably wouldn't say as people would start kissing their ass, but they're just normal people. There is a possibility I suppose and it's interesting to think... :o

I have thought this too, I mean if they googled something pg related 9 times outta 10 it would land you here :lol:

Hope there is, i'm not btw in case you were wondering :smug: although after my performance for the last 10 days i really could be an actress :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ooOOOOooo i wonder.....

It would have to be someone who has never posted a pic of themselves, their LO's or anyone they'd know Otherwise we'd figure it out.

But I think they would be smart enough to not say anything, they get enough crap from the media, they don't need to be bombarded here too.

Wonder who Kate Garraway is on here.......... hmmm.......

You know, I'm really Natasha Kaplinsky, oh yeah she had a boy :dohh:

I have thought this before too..but then do they really have time to come on a forum? I think if they ever were to join a forum, it would be a private paid forum... maybe not though, hard to say...

:rofl: You girls sure think of some strange things

ok ok u got me!! It's me Davina Mcall ...lol im a celebrity get me out of herrrrre...oh wait its Big Brother aint it lol :dohh: i wish i was davina mcall nearly every big brother she was preggers lol!! xx

:rofl: You girls sure think of some strange things

is that nervous laughter there vickie? are you realizing we are slowly figuring out you are not vickie, you are a celeb undercover..but which one??? :lol:

I can't say i've ever really thought about this. But it wouldn't really surprise me xx

If there was, there's no way they could say anything as it would get splashed all over the papers the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->