Wondering when to test

Rebaby

Mum to 2 boys
Reaction score
What do you ladies think?

I miscarried in December, had an ERPC on 15th Dec and first AF arrived 30 days later (14th Jan)

We're only NTNP (rather than actively TTC) so i don't know for sure when i ovulated, and i'm not certain when AF is due either as i don't know how the MC/ERPC might have affected my cycles...

I don't really have any early pregnancy symptoms as such but i'd like to test to know one way or the other as i've been avoiding certain things "just in case" (alcohol, soft cheese, cleaning the cat's litter tray :roll: )

So this is a regular cycle i guess AF is due any time from Friday onwards, maybe over the weekend...

So what would you suggest? :flower:

Well a fair few people read this but no one had anything to say i guess...:shrug:

I decided to test this morning anyway (AF was due yesterday- assuming a normal cycle that is)

So i answered my own question :winkwink:

Hi hun sorry for your loss which is very recent. I would have said wait til next week to test but least you know now! Its so hard not to test. My first cycle after mc was normal length so i suppose you should treat it as a normal cycle.
Take care xx

i m waiting also:( i m fed up of testing and squinting to see a line.

Sorry for your loss hun, only just seen this thread. Hope you get your BFP soon hun :hugs:

i would have tested by now lol im poas addict
sorry for ur loss,i lost my beanie 3wks ago :( xx

sorry dint see the thread sorry for your loss and i hope that this a sticky bean for you congratulations!!!!

Thanks ladies :hugs:

I wasn't planning to test for a few more days yet until AF was really late as i was expecting it to be a :bfn: anyway as i felt sure that :witch: was on her way but then i had to get up to pee in the night on Thursday night which is always one of my 1st pregnancy symptoms so on Saturday morning when i was up at 5am to pee anyway i figured AF was a day late and it would be nice to know one way or the other. Was wonderful to see a :bfp: (although nervewracking too of course)

Thanks again and good luck to all you ladies still waiting on a :bfp: and sticky dust allround i think :dust:

omg this is wonderful! there is another lady on here who lost her twins on xmas day and she is pregnant again with another set of twins. reason i know is i d stalked her page as she got pregnant straight after and i wanted the same. I hope you also get this:) so excited for you, you give us hope xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx happy and healthy 9 mths x

Just seen this thread and didn't want to run. Your cycle may take a while to get back on track. For me, my cycles came back very quickly with all my losses but I do know of ladies who had to wait 2-3 months before getting back on track. Take your MC as CD1 and count from then. Use your regular cycle (before mc) to calculate when af is due. Test if it doesn't come but don't be disappointed if it's a bfn as your body may be still healing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->