wondering ????

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by abbut1, Dec 26, 2009.

1. abbut1

abbut1 Member

Hi , my af usually comes around ever 29 days , i started the pill on the 22nd of october only using it for 33 days, had regauar period that month , anyway i finished taking it on a tuesday and had unprotected sex on the friday , that being the 27th nov , should of had my af 16 days ago now but only had brownish discharge for 2 days and nothing since !!! took a test last monday but neg ?? can anyone help please ??

2. lola-rose

lola-rose scared but hopeful

I don't understand, are you TTC? Firstly test again now in case brown discharge is implantation. However, bcoz u just came off the pill it may take a bit for your body to re-adjust and it is not uncommon for AF to go awol for up to 6 months after coming off the pill. Good luck x

3. abbut1

abbut1 Member

hi , no not ttc , i have 3 children , been on the pill before and got preggers only a couple of weeks after coming off them .

i was only taking them for 33 days this time as the didnt suit me , i ovulated 6 days afer coming off them , had unprotected sex a day before that .

i only had slight brownish discharge at the time af was due , not what i would call af !! what makes me wonder is that i had the discharge with all my other pregnancies ??

4. WannaB

WannaB Busy Finding Nirvana!

Well there is always a chance that you can conceive if you have unprotected sex around O day with no protection! All you can do is sit tight and retest in a few days if af doesnt show. What sort of bc pill was it, combined or a mini?

5. abbut1

abbut1 Member

it was the mini pill , did another test yesterday but neg ..... sainsburys own brand !