WONDFO...Bad Batch? :(

ChickenMommy

Mother of 2
Reaction score
So.frustrating! I think I got a bad batch of Wondfos. Im 11dpo. Started testing at 7dpo I think. Noticed a super super super faint line, kept watching it throughout the day and it got a little darker. Started to get a little excited. :happydance:

Naturally I started testing like crazy. Nothing is happening. I see super faint lines popping up within the time limit but theyre barely getting any darker, if they are at all. I made my husband take one just to see if anything came up on his, and it was stark white.

Took another test this morning and had a faint line well within the 5 minutes. Can evaps show within the time limit? Theyre pink dye, which we all know is far better than blue. :shrug: I feel like its just a bad batch and Im getting evaps on every single test.

I just want to knooooowwww!!

So.frustrating! I think I got a bad batch of Wondfos. Im 11dpo. Started testing at 7dpo I think. Noticed a super super super faint line, kept watching it throughout the day and it got a little darker. Started to get a little excited. :happydance:

Naturally I started testing like crazy. Nothing is happening. I see super faint lines popping up within the time limit but theyre barely getting any darker, if they are at all. I made my husband take one just to see if anything came up on his, and it was stark white.

Took another test this morning and had a faint line well within the 5 minutes. Can evaps show within the time limit? Theyre pink dye, which we all know is far better than blue. :shrug: I feel like its just a bad batch and Im getting evaps on every single test.

I just want to knooooowwww!!

I know how you feel. I think I got a bad batch of the ICs too.. it's driving me nuts, coz I don't know if they are working or not. It seems like the control line is faint too. Just driving me nuts not to confirm if I had ovulated this month, but the temping tells me that I've O and the temperature is still up.. arghhh..

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.jpg
    chartgraph_module.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 5
Well Im glad Im not the only one having issues with them! I used them when I got pregnant with my son and they gave me a positive at 8dpo, where even a FRER took a few days before it registered. I trust them but these ones are making me batty. Ive taken a few more today and the line is barely there but they also havent been on a full night hold.

Your chart looks good! My temp stayed up when I got pregnant with my son. Maybe this is your month!

Well Im glad Im not the only one having issues with them! I used them when I got pregnant with my son and they gave me a positive at 8dpo, where even a FRER took a few days before it registered. I trust them but these ones are making me batty. Ive taken a few more today and the line is barely there but they also havent been on a full night hold.

Your chart looks good! My temp stayed up when I got pregnant with my son. Maybe this is your month!

Thanks Babe for the encouragement! I don't think I got Wondfos.. I got a brand called ClinicalGuard.. really regret it.. Should have used the dollar tree ones instead.. *sobs*

Are you going to get new ones or finish this batch first?

Im going to keep using these. I ordered 25 and I think I only have 5 or so left after the last few days :haha:

I did get a few cheapies from Walmart and a box of FRER, so we'll see. Im going to give it a few days and test again. I never got a faint positive ($store) with my daughter until I was 5 1/2 weeks so I suppose that could be the case this time. I dont know. I dont feel pregnant really. Ive had a few things throw me off (dizzy spells, sensitive nose, ect) but nothing major.

How are you feeling?

I was pondering over my charts yesterday and I realised that the reason why my AF hasn't visited could be due to the fact that I O-ed late.. Which was also why I had a positive OPK on CD 26 (24th May). If I am right to assume that, then I'm very late this cycle and is only 7 DPO.

I really shouldn't be bothered to think too much. Boobies starting to feel just a little sore today, and I had twitching and slight soreness where my reproductive organs are. Well, I really wanna know what's happening to my body and if AF has to come, please do so.. arghhh..

I thought this same thing this cycle. I have always Oed day 13, sometimes 14 since I started charting in May. One cycle I Oed CD11 though, so I now start testing as soon as my period is totally over, around CD. Well, this month the tests just looked the same, a line was there but clearly negative, every day, any time of day. By CD14 I was so frustrated and my temps were erratic so I just figured - hooray - an anovulatory cycle, which I've never had. When, CD15 DH asks me to take one just in case... CLEAR positive. They stayed very dark + for 2 full days and slowly faded out. So, it turns out I Oed on CD 17 this time. Keep on testing! If you don't get a + and your bbts confirm O, I'd email the seller and demand a replacement or refund.

I thought this same thing this cycle. I have always Oed day 13, sometimes 14 since I started charting in May. One cycle I Oed CD11 though, so I now start testing as soon as my period is totally over, around CD. Well, this month the tests just looked the same, a line was there but clearly negative, every day, any time of day. By CD14 I was so frustrated and my temps were erratic so I just figured - hooray - an anovulatory cycle, which I've never had. When, CD15 DH asks me to take one just in case... CLEAR positive. They stayed very dark + for 2 full days and slowly faded out. So, it turns out I Oed on CD 17 this time. Keep on testing! If you don't get a + and your bbts confirm O, I'd email the seller and demand a replacement or refund.

Thanks Starryjune for the recommendation. I think I've clearly O-ed (based on my BBT), in fact, FF said something about having a Triphasic for implantation. Well, I learn something new every month.

Even though it's just the third cycle of trying, it's been kinda depressing already. To think that I had IUD inserted for one year when getting pregnant seems like an impossible. hehe..

I suspect that on the 24th Mar, I'd O-ed (either again, or it was a late one) I have late O, stemming from CD 18 - 26, so maybe this is the wacky month filled with the accumulated stress from all the b-ding and ttc.. :cry:

Oh, I also saw in your signature that you travel apart from your DH, I'm also in some kind of a similar situation. Except that I'm only here with him for 6 months, then I had to go back to my country to work. arghh.. my window period is almost over..

Attachments

• chartgraph_module_31_may.jpg
    chartgraph_module_31_may.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 5

Thanks Starryjune for the recommendation. I think I've clearly O-ed (based on my BBT), in fact, FF said something about having a Triphasic for implantation. Well, I learn something new every month.

Even though it's just the third cycle of trying, it's been kinda depressing already. To think that I had IUD inserted for one year when getting pregnant seems like an impossible. hehe..

I suspect that on the 24th Mar, I'd O-ed (either again, or it was a late one) I have late O, stemming from CD 18 - 26, so maybe this is the wacky month filled with the accumulated stress from all the b-ding and ttc.. :cry:

Oh, I also saw in your signature that you travel apart from your DH, I'm also in some kind of a similar situation. Except that I'm only here with him for 6 months, then I had to go back to my country to work. arghh.. my window period is almost over..

No offense but I am totally confused by your chart :D - two +OPKs more than a week apart?? I am guessing your body geared up to O the first time, but didn't - and then it finally did after the final OPK. Do you know what CD you usually O and how long your cycles are?

Maybe one set of +OPK was a fluke/error though. Was the test line clearly the same color or darker than the pink? Also - how often per day and at what time did you test? If you have a surge under 24 hours, which is totally possible and normal, you can miss the surge entirely if you test once a day at the same time.

Oh and btw, the first 6 months TTC are the hardest. I am in my 8th "real" cycle TTC and by now, while hopeful, I really don't expect a BFP anymore so when I do test and get one or AF shows, I'm like well f&^% and go buy something something, like sushi and wine. LOL

No offense but I am totally confused by your chart :D - two +OPKs more than a week apart?? I am guessing your body geared up to O the first time, but didn't - and then it finally did after the final OPK. Do you know what CD you usually O and how long your cycles are?

Maybe one set of +OPK was a fluke/error though. Was the test line clearly the same color or darker than the pink? Also - how often per day and at what time did you test? If you have a surge under 24 hours, which is totally possible and normal, you can miss the surge entirely if you test once a day at the same time.

Oh and btw, the first 6 months TTC are the hardest. I am in my 8th "real" cycle TTC and by now, while hopeful, I really don't expect a BFP anymore so when I do test and get one or AF shows, I'm like well f&^% and go buy something something, like sushi and wine. LOL

Hi Starry, no worries, I was confused by my chart too. The first positive OPK were probably not as dark at the last one that I did (the one which I suspect is the real positive OPK). As a result, I think I just followed FF's choice of the ovulation date as CD15, which were earlier than the ones I usually have (which is usually around CD 18-19, as I have a 32-33 day cycle)
So when I didn't get my menses today or yesterday, nor have any positive readings, I thought it might be that the second reading for the OPK is the actual one.

Thanks for spending time to look at my confusing chart..I really appreciate it so much.. I already HAD SUSHI yesterday (raw sashimis) thinking that I'm not gonna be pregnant this time round. It was only last night when I started considering about the late O. I have instances where I O-ed late because I was on the hormone pills to delay my menses, so every 3 months, my cycle gets screwed up. I was on the hormone pills in Dec to prevent my menses from coming as DH and I were having our honeymoon in the Maldives.. arghh.. and guess what, my cycle for that month of dec-jan was 43 days... crazy crazy.. then last month, Feb, it went back to 33 days.. this month.. I don't know already..

I'm gonna hit the gym now for a spin class.. gonna cycle my stress away.. :dohh:

Officially 14dpo. Still only getting super faint lines. Within the time limit, but squinters. Theres only 2 options as I see it now, I either DID get a bad batch and Ive gotten evaps on 10+ tests (seems unlikely but totally possible I suppose) or I AM pregnant and my hormones are slow as hell. I was almost 5 1/2 weeks when I finally got a super faint + on a $store test with my daughter so maybe my hormones are slow with girls? I was barely 3 weeks when I got a + with my son.

If I Od when I think I did, AF would be due today/tomorrow as its been 2 weeks. I suppose we shall see. I dont feel pregnant, but I dont feel like AF is coming either. :wacko:

How are you doing Snowy? :hugs:

Hi babe, I'm still waiting for AF to arrive, no signs of her and today's the 20 dpo. haha.. AF is 2 days late.

But what I'm suspecting is I had O-ed late and today is technically the 9 dpo.

If I'm wrong in the above two scenarios, I probably didn't O. But my BBT states otherwise. In fact, today's temp is still high. And I feel great.. haha.. AF, please come or let me be preggy.. I don't wanna wait..

I bought a huge batch of wondfos off of amazon, only to see that they were a bad batch! I couldn't return them and I really want to use them, but I do NOT want to see a false positive! I had a chemical pregnancy in December so I think I would just "die" if I saw another positive and then got my period a few days later!

Still hoping to see a BFP from you Snowy!!

Im going to run a bit of a test tomorrow morning and test and then use another with just plain tap water. I made my husband take one and no line at all. Sigh. I think its weird that in 11 tests, I would get an evap line on all of them EXCEPT the one my husband took. So frustrating. :growlmad:

Still hoping to see a BFP from you Snowy!!

Im going to run a bit of a test tomorrow morning and test and then use another with just plain tap water. I made my husband take one and no line at all. Sigh. I think its weird that in 11 tests, I would get an evap line on all of them EXCEPT the one my husband took. So frustrating. :growlmad:

Thanks Babe, for the encouragement! Good idea to try out alternatives to find out. I hope you will get a positive bfp! I don't think you are getting evap lines,.they could all be weak readings, but shows positive readings! Stay positive!

:wave: I think I'm in the same boat. I'm 16 dpo and used an ic yesterday and there was a shadow. This morning nothing. I am 2 days late and af is no where in sight. I think the tests I got are crap. My temps are still very high and I feel pregnant but that's all I have to go by. I'm going to test again in 2 days but I'm driving myself insane. I have been queasy, tired, lots of cm, sore bbs and I feel pressure in my lower abdomen. Not cramps just discomfort. Idk what to think :shrug:. My cycles are consistent so I'm lost.

Well, I think I'm out. Started with awful cramps last night and they continued through this morning. Tested when I woke up and there is no hint of a line. :shrug: I don't know what's going on but I think AF is on her way. We're going out of town today for the weekend so if :witch: doesn't show up by Sunday I'll test again. But at this point I think I'm out.

Well, I think I'm out. Started with awful cramps last night and they continued through this morning. Tested when I woke up and there is no hint of a line. :shrug: I don't know what's going on but I think AF is on her way. We're going out of town today for the weekend so if :witch: doesn't show up by Sunday I'll test again. But at this point I think I'm out.

I'm sorry. I hope she stays away.

Thanks Smille! :hugs: Im oddly ok if she does come this month. We werent REALLY trying. Long story short, my husband is military and his contract is up soon, hes trying to stay in another 2 years but we didnt want to have another baby right when his contract was up and really struggle once he got out. BUT! We struggle to get pregnant, and I finally KNEW I was ovulating last month, so we BD that day. We knew the chances of actually getting pregnant this cycle were slim but wanted to try anyway because "the money will work itself out". He just got word yesterday that he should be able to stay for another 2 years, although that comes with a 2 month long cross country school so we wont be trying for a few months now but as soon as he gets back and we move/get settled wherever we end up ITS BABY TIME! :happydance:

How are you feeling? Have you tested with anything other than an IC?

Snowy?

Thanks Smille! :hugs: Im oddly ok if she does come this month. We werent REALLY trying. Long story short, my husband is military and his contract is up soon, hes trying to stay in another 2 years but we didnt want to have another baby right when his contract was up and really struggle once he got out. BUT! We struggle to get pregnant, and I finally KNEW I was ovulating last month, so we BD that day. We knew the chances of actually getting pregnant this cycle were slim but wanted to try anyway because "the money will work itself out". He just got word yesterday that he should be able to stay for another 2 years, although that comes with a 2 month long cross country school so we wont be trying for a few months now but as soon as he gets back and we move/get settled wherever we end up ITS BABY TIME! :happydance:

How are you feeling? Have you tested with anything other than an IC?

Snowy?

It's disappointing even if you aren't trying. We were ntnp for over a year and are on our 2nd month actively trying. I feel queasy, hot flashes, sore bbs especially in the am, fatigue but then again I'm having trouble sleeping, and for the last 4 days I feel pressure in my lower abdomen. 6-7 dpo I felt like my uterus was stretching. My temps have been high. I did use a frer a several days ago b4 I was late but bfn. I've read that these ic I got are crap and I had trouble with this brands opk this month. I'm probably going to get $ store tests bc I don't trust these ic and I really don't want to waste my frer. I know some women have low hormones until a week or so late and I didn't test until after I was weeks late with my 1st bc she was a surprise. I don't know what to think. This is how I felt with my 1st but the tests are telling me something different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->