Wondfo exp 01/18 any info? *pics inside*

3xscharmer

4 earth babies!
Reaction score
getting bunch of faints on wondfos, almost seem like progression but barely able to get on pic. Expires 01/18 if anyone has any info on this batch, thinking its a bad one

Here's my test, not sure if it'll show but it's there irl. Bottom two from sat at 7dpo (super duper shadow lines, barely visible irl) and top 3 from today at 9dpo, all with fmu, top test was still wet and pic was about 12min (all the other tests are dry and the lines are darker than they were while wet but lines within 4-5 min)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 42
And yesterday's 8dpo fmu test within time limit line irl

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 28
I can see faint lines on some but not sure on colour

Yeah me either, I thought maybe faint pink but so hard to tell, that's why I thought I'd ask and see if anyone had this batch and if it was a bad one.

Got some kinda line that looked a little pink on a rapid result last night but when I took one this morning it was a shadow line and def not pinkish like last night but then the instructions say to take on first day of missed period and I'm 9dpo.

Edit: this pic looks so much clearer on my phone, not sure why it looses quality when I upload it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 35
That is tough. I am seeing some lines on the older wondfos. I'm on my computer so it's harder for me to spot lines. When is AF due? FXed you aren't out yet

Couple of days till AF, 12dpo now but that was a bad batch, I believe it was dye pooling on the indent line as they never got darker and my new batch is showing negative. I was gonna update in a few days so anyone who has that batch will know.

I have this same batch of Wondfos and was starting to wonder if they were bad, because I was gettinga ton of faint line and not much progression, but last night I got a faint positive on a Walmart First Signal test, too, and my period is officially late.

Well hopefully it's just my batch that is bad and yours isn't, have you taken a frer? Fx crossed you get a bfp soon! I'm not ttc by the way, just sore swollen boobs that made me think I might be, which is actually stupid cause my tubes are tied but hubby insisted i test after my boobs are popping out of everything at like 5dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->