wondfo opk

Reaction score
Can anyone post photos of their wondfo opk tests? This will be my first cycle using them and i want to ensure i know what a positive looks like on them :)

Can anyone post photos of their wondfo opk tests? This will be my first cycle using them and i want to ensure i know what a positive looks like on them :)

https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/0813A1EC-D2C2-4E38-8ECA-C5D347FBFAC0_zpsewbitnj6.jpg~original

Last cycle was my first time using them, also. Everyone said this was a +

The ones Holliems showed are the wide handle. I use the thin handle because they're cheaper and you get more in bulk quantities. They are accurate but I don't think they have as much dye in them as the wide handle ones. The one on the left was taken a few hours before I O'd and the one in the center I believe was taken right when I O'd because it was blazing positive. The one on the right is negative.

Attachments

• posopk (2).jpg
    posopk (2).jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 8
  • #5-19dpo(opk).jpg
    #5-19dpo(opk).jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 12
  • negopk.jpg
    negopk.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 6
I didnt know you could buy wide ones. Do they make wide handle HPT with Wandfos? AF is still here but Im already excited to start testing in a couple of weeks :laugh2: I think it's a lot of fun squinting and staring wondering, is that a line?

Are you and OH going to do anything differently this month?

Awesome! Thank you ladies. I just received mine today and they definitely aren't wide handle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->