Wondfo progression, line still light at 21 dpo

WishnandHopn

Reaction score
I had a stark white BFN on a wondfo at 13 dpo (no photo, threw in garbage in disgust).

Then I got a faint BFP at 17 dpo and the line seems to be darkening from 18-21 dpo. Or am I imagining it's darkening?

I also did a clear blue digital on 18 dpo and it said Pregnant 1-2.

Doctor did a urine hcg on 18 dpo but haven't gotten the results yet. I fear it's negative since my morning line was so faint and afternoon pee was much more diluted.

Would love some reassurance...DH said he's only 80% sure I'm pregnant!

Update: I had an early miscarriage at 5w4d. Test was negative by what would have been the 6 week mark. I guess my first clue something wasn't right could have been the late BFP and getting pregnant 1-2 weeks instead of 2-3 weeks on the digital.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 72
It took til 21 dpo for me to get a positive digi. My lines were very light too, all the way up to 5 weeks!! Here's my thread
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2402008-so-nervous-now.html

They look like they're progressing perfectly! Congrats!!

I can see definite progression in your wondfos xxxxxxx

Thank you ladies :)

Flip your thread was so useful! Congrats!

I'm going to try to enjoy my vacation, we're leaving today. No more poas for me. The day after I get home I will be 6 weeks, then I'll do another digital and hope for good news.

I agree that they look like they are getting darker at a nice pace. I have heard that ics can be crappy for progression so I wouldn't worry that they aren't super dark. Maybe if SO needs a dark line it might be worth getting a fr. With a line like that on an ic, you'll get a fantastic undeniable line on a frer. Congrats!

Definitely getting darker! Great progression, congratulations btw!

Dedicated progression your probably a lot esiler than 21dpo you should defo get some sort of bfp by 14dpo so you probably ovulate later than expected x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->