Wondfo Regular Pink PT's? (And BlueCross Pt's?)

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
First of all I'd like to know whether anyone knows what the detection level is on these tests? My second question is: Is it common to get evaps on these? Or if you are seeing squinters within about an hr of doing one, is something actually starting to brew, or do they all do this? Just curious. Thanks for all your help Ladies don't know what I'd do with you all :flower:

Oh, and third question when you did get a BFP with a regular Wondfo how many DPO where you and if you know what was your beta level?

Blue Cross with a pink and white foil wrapper- Anyone know the etection level on these and anything about them? The strip is very thin, cheaply made, and has a blue "handle" with black writing

***Oh- and does anyone know WHY on the WONDFO instructions it says to wait for your urine to be at least room temperature before testing with it? I've never heard this before and was curious if it actually did make a difference in how well the test performed?

I know the blue cross are 25 miu. And personally Ive gotten at least one nasty evap on them.

Wondfos are 25 as well, I believe. The website countdowntopregnancy.com has an EXCELLENT compilation of data on DPO that positives arose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->