Wonky boobs :-/

Gee123

YummyMummy2Be
Reaction score
I really hope that i'm not the only one here but i've noticed that my right boob is considerably bigger than the other. I mean, its always been a little bigger but the difference is so noticable i had to stuff my bra to make them look even! its quite embarrassing as i cant show anyone but i asked my mum if you could see the difference through my clothes and she said yes, a little. I'm really worried that somethings wrong and its gonna stop me from breastfeeding, i just got told that one boob is just getting more milk coming in, if so will it go back to normal? Or will the smaller one swell up soon too?
Anyone have this?
HELP!!!

xox

i've got wonky boobs too my left bra cup is loose :/

I've had this even before I was pregnant, and it's the same as you my right boob too :dohh: :laugh2:
But it looks even more weird now because they've grown:sick:

My left breast has always been just a smidget bigger than my right breast. :lol:

My left boobs grown half a cup size bigger than than my right one since falling pregnant.
I'm sure it'll probably go back to normal after LO arrives :flow:

I think my left is bigger than my right, buuuut OH says they're even.
I think he's saying that to make me feel better on account of he also tells me I've only gained 5 pounds & tells everyone else that too. He's so sweet. :haha:

One of my boobs has always been just a little bigger. It's not noticeable to anyone but me, but I'm hoping when I start getting my milk, it doesn't make a huge difference!

My boobies have always been a little lopsided :haha:
Now they actually evened out :happydance:

My right is bigger than my left.. It hurts more and it leaks more as well. Weird.

the left one is meant to be bigger or placed differently because your heart is underneath. I've heard people have a dominant boob for breastfeeding with an inverted nipple and still BF just fine, so I'm sure even if one boob is a super producer it won't really have much effect on BFing :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->