WOO HOO 30 Weeks!!

Naimi

Reaction score
:happydance: :headspin: :happydance:

only 10 weeks to go YEY YEY YEY !!!

Sorry ...... having a funny 5 minutes :)

x Naimi x

lol i was like that when i hit 30 weeks :)

x

i've only just noticed Layla, your going to have about the same age gap between no 3 & 4 as you did with babies no 1 & 2. Did that age gap work for you? with potty training and going from cot to bed etc?? I have 3.5 years between my girls and then nearly 5 years between Lucy and the baby. I'm glad because Lucy will be full time in school, but I'm also worried I've forgotten everything :)

im sure you wont have forgotten anything, it will all come flooding back when you need it to :)

The age gap between Charlie and Ethan was fab and still is, they get on so well and Ethan learnt alot from watching Charlie.

We wanted the same age gap between Coby and this baby, its slightly bigger but only by a couple of months so it shouldnt make to much difference.

It is tireing, but fun :D

x

yeah i bet it is :)

I like our age gap because each child has either been in full or part time school, so I get my alone time with the baby (and to sleep if needed LOL) but they also are close enough that they get on quite well. Katie and Lucy play well together at the moment, at age 8 and 4, but I think that the older Katie gets the less she's going to want to have her little sister around. But, we'll have the baby, so hopefully Lucy will move on to him :)

How are you feeling anyway? sick and tired of it all or still enjoying it for the most part?

Naimi x

im not to bad thanks, have trouble with my pelvis and legs now and again but at the mo *touches wood* they are ok.

Not to tired either at the mo, im sleeping quite well.

The only thing im fed up of is my size, im 3 inches away from being the size i was when i had Coby so im starting to wrry that this baby has got big all of a sudden. my tummy contsantly hurts, like when you have eaten way to much lol

How are you doing?

x

i'm pretty good thanks. I've started to sleep well again which is great, I just don't move a lot in the night ... because I can't LOL.

I've had some aches and pains too with my pelvis and lower back, tail bone I think they call it, but I just have to take it easy and sit down. Although i don't know about you, but sometimes I find sitting down makes it worse, sometimes walking around makes it better. I also bought a birthing ball which works wonders, I just sit on it and rotate my hips and rock from side to side, it really helps. Looks bloody stupid though :)

my gym ball is still in teh cupboard, keep saying i will dig it out and use it but i always forget lol

x

Im 30 weeks tomorrow and dont want to be, its toooo scary 10 weeks and ill be a mummy................ Eeeeeekkkkkk!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->