Wooden Food???

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazzabeanie

mum of 2
Reaction score
we have bought our dd whos 3 in dec a big wooden kitchen its pinks and purples etc I want to get her wooden food etc to match I have seen loads I love in mothercare but reading reviews last year they all went half price and I don't want to pay full price if there going to go on sale soon??

dilemma what would you do or do you kno where I can get wooden food at a really good price as it all seems so exspensive.

I would say there is still plenty of time to wait and keep your eye on it. I'd hold off for a while. I think mothercare toys are supplied by ELC so keep an eye out for news of sales in there too.

yeah I think il wait as remember last year think it was around oct half term elc and mothercare had a sale and 3 for 2 and I would be annoyed if I bought it now and could of got much cheaper....

I would wait, too - for now I am only buying stuff if I see a good offer, will only buy full price closer to Christmas if it's something I really want to get and doesn't look like going on offer. ELC always have some kind of offer. Worth checking out the Boots 3 for 2 as they sell a lot of ELC toys. Still plenty of time.

If you're not set on wooden, Ikea have fabric (could be felt) food really cheap.

Amazon have crates of Melissa and Doug ones for less than £12 - food has velcro attached too, to add a realistic feel to cutting.

Boots have the elc bag for life half price at the minute, full of wooden fruit etc x

I would hold off as it's not likely to sell out a month before Christmas or anything x

I'm waiting for the Argos 3 for 2. They have a few wooden food sets

Have you tried Wauwaa they have the Melissa and Doug wooden food. Plus the £30 off a £50 spend code is still working :thumbup:

I was in The Entertainer yesterday and they had 20% off Melissa & Doug wooden food. Sainsbury's usually have some wooden food with velcro as well.

I got a lot of Isabelle's from wilkinsons they were great quality for the price! X

LO has a wonderful Melissa and Doug set from Zulily that was about a tenner. They seem to have M&D sales on there a lot so worth signing up and keeping an eye out.

when is the argos 3 for 2?? I want a few things aswell as wooden food like kidizoom camera and joker imaginext trying to hold out for argos xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"