wool diaper thingies???

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
ok, someone sold me a box of diapers and in them were a couple of these wool things?

Im not sure what they are? Or how you are supposed to use them???

What do they look like? Are they covers? Wool is a popular material for covers

maybe, they look like pull on's and have a little padding in the crotch area.

Yep they should be wool soakers then. They work really well over fitted diapers...or prefolds. Some people LOVE them, I haven't tried them, but they work like a PUL cover or fleece cover but you do need to lanolize them

https://www.greenmountaindiapers.com/lanolize.htm

And they are waterproof???

After you lanolize them yes :) Have you ever used fleece as a cover? It works the same way, I know no clue HOW that is but somehow the fleece and lanolized wool work to keep them dry and their clothes dry. Many people just use wool or fleece in pants or shorts versions and their clothes over their diapers so they don't need a cover which can add more bulk

ew I read that site and it says you can go weeks bettween washing them... ummm yuck! Wouldnt they smell like pee?? LOL

Lol apparently not. I think I read that something with the wool kills off the bacteria??? Something like that. I don't know too much about them since I haven't used them. If I had a girl I want tons cause it looks cute on them, I think knit looks funny on boys after they are a bit older. That's cool you got them with the diapers though, wool can be really pricey

well maybe I will try them one day. I have some sherpa fitteds I could put it over.

Are they like these; https://milliesnappies.web.officelive.com/DisanaWoolWraps.aspx ? They're wool pull on shorties, act as a wrap. They need lanolising though to keep the wool treated. Supposed to be very good :thumbup:

and remember cool hand wash only, no more than 30 degrees (that should be cool enough to put your hands in easily) and air dry.

well... mine have been through the wash already :rofl: I washed them when I first got them, luckily they didnt shrink :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->