Woooohooo!!

Ema

Mummy :) xxx
Reaction score
:wohoo: Ok jacob never slept all night he still got up 5 x :dohh: But he did it all from the comfort of his own cot!! FINALLY me and OH had the bed to ourselfs after nearly 5 months!!

I didnt mind co-sleeping but it wasnt something i was 'wanting' to do but did it to get by, but now im up so much in the night anyway i thought i might as well just put him in his own cot as he was still getting up 5-7x when he co-slept so made no difference. Ok it harder for me but i actually got a better sleep because i could go into a deep sleep and not have to worry about him :D

So from now on he is NOT coming in our bed no matter what happens :rofl: XxxX

I'm tempted to do it too.. Don't think we're ready yet though!

Well done you! xx

Well done you! xx

I didnt think we were too, but jacob has got in the habbit of stroking my face as he sleeps :dohh: and it drives me mad, and i could just imagine a toddler in bed with me stroking it.......and i finally thought its ok when he's small but not a toddler, so in he went :rofl: I was umming and aghing all night thinking i wasnt going to do it....:rofl: im such a softie! Until kyle took charge and told me either jacob leaves our bed or he does :rofl: xxXx

Caitlyn got in a habit of pinching my boob to get to sleep! I had to break that habit fast :rofl: Hurt soooo much! Luckily she pinches Mickey Mouse instead now!

well done you!!!
We are the same although jack doesnt sleep through the sleep we do get now hes not in our bed is so much better x

thats fab hun, things seem to be getting better for ya!! x x

glad u got a better nights sleep, thats good news

Lou
xxx

Caitlyn got in a habit of pinching my boob to get to sleep! I had to break that habit fast :rofl: Hurt soooo much! Luckily she pinches Mickey Mouse instead now![/QUOTE:]

:rofl: OUCH!! xXx

yeah for you - well done!! i made the move last week and it's the best thing I ever did - I'm sleeping so much better too!! xxx

omg, where did that time go.. almost 5 months?? it's quite scary actually.

Congrats on getting your bed back..

Well done you! xx

I didnt think we were too, but jacob has got in the habbit of stroking my face as he sleeps :dohh: and it drives me mad, and i could just imagine a toddler in bed with me stroking it.......and i finally thought its ok when he's small but not a toddler, so in he went :rofl: I was umming and aghing all night thinking i wasnt going to do it....:rofl: im such a softie! Until kyle took charge and told me either jacob leaves our bed or he does :rofl: xxXx

:rofl: @ the stroking your face comment. I gave Helena a stuffed animal to stroke and grab on to while she falls asleep because she would do this to me too.

that is brilliant!!! i know what you mean about having your bed to yourself. i'm so glad fin settled in his own cot finally. well done jacob!!!!

well done u, i rememeber when jack went to his own cot it was such a better sleep

Great job there !
I'm still co-sleeping but I get more sleep now , i have my top down so when he's hungry i just turn to him and he can latch on,lol
Well, he's going into his cot this month anyway

Im glad it worked out for you!!!! I know any time I bring Jasmine in its soooo disruptive! She flops around like a little fish haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->