Woooohooo!!

Yay!!!! I've still got Ollie in his moses basket next to me cos he's not sleeping through all the time yet, only the odd times and I know he needs to go in his cot now but it's just the thought of having to actually get up and walk across the landing to his room. I'm a lazy moo lol!!!! x

Thats great news chick. I co slept with ellie until she was 13 weeks cus she wouldnt sleep in her moses basket and i kicked OH out in to the spare bed lol. She did sleep better when i put her in her moses basket i think i must have been disturbing her!! I still have Ellie in the moses basket next to me cus i cant be bothered to walk across the landing so lazy i know esp as she sleeps straight through lol

Aw well done Jacob!

Clever boy! He will be sleeping through before you know it!

So how was last night hun? Did he stay in his cot for a second night?

Wow :happydance: well done you, i'm trying to find the right time to evict Tabs also :(

Fab news :happydance:

It took a week or so for Jay to settle, but now he sleeps far better in his own room than when he slept in with us :D

xx

he stayed in his cot all last night too :wohoo: he slept 9 till 12 woke for feed 12.30 till 4 woke for feed 4-5.30 woke for dummy 5.30-6.30 the got up :wohoo: was a good night XxxX

he stayed in his cot all last night too :wohoo: he slept 9 till 12 woke for feed 12.30 till 4 woke for feed 4-5.30 woke for dummy 5.30-6.30 the got up :wohoo: was a good night XxxX

Yey! Go Jacob :happydance: x x

Sounds like he's getting the hang of things. Really pleased for you hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"