Wooop i have ov'ed! 1st 2ww since mc!

suffolksarah

Reaction score
Hi all,

so far..........Well i had my ERPC on the 23rd dec, bleed a bit spotted for a week, still tested + on hpk. then had heavy clotty bleed for a few days on the 8th jan. Then got a bfn. then i started charting my temps again, which were everywhere! normally 34.4/6 before ov, but were ranging from 36.4 to 36.9 sporadically! Then had spotting for about a week, but at the same time my temps levelled to my usual 36.4/5. I have also been opk since bfn and had + ( or as close too as mine ever go!) on Wednesday pm. and today temp has risen to 36.8. Woo hoo!!!! So think my body is finally back to normal and i am starting my first 2ww since mc!!!
Just thought i would post this as we are all in the same boat, and incase it helps anyone who is in the same position.
I would tell anyone to chart it really helps you know where your body is at!!!
:dust: to all!!! xx

Congrats! I think first AF since M/c on New years day is finally about to end here. I can't wait to ovulate and get that BFP! Good luck hun!

I really hope it works out for you!!

Hi Sarah
That's great news! Hope it means everything is getting back to normal for you. Were you trying this week? If so hopefully a BFP in twelve days time - everything crossed for you x
I'm not quite back to normal yet despite it being almost five weeks past ERPC. I'm still getting faint positives on HPTs and I'm being tested at KIngston Hospital every few days - last HCG was 85 so I'm reeeeeally hoping to be at zero soon so I can start TTC again!
x

I just O'd yesterday and this is our first month TTC after my m/c in October...so good luck to us both! ;)

Hi

FX'ed to you to Lucia (valentines day BFP would be fantastic!!!!)

Sunshine, I wondered how you were getting on, its rubbish that your body hasnt got to zero yet, hopefully very soon, then let the fun begin again!!!

I have been trying this week, OH doesnt know this though, he just thinks sex drive has increased. I am finding it better if he doent know these things as he gets stressed and grossed out if i keep talking about OV, CM, AF etc. so tryinh not to mention it quite as much!!

Let me know how you get on Sunshine. xx

Good luck I hope you get that BFP. I'm not sure if ive ov'ed i've bin using CBFM but think things are still a bit messed up so had no peak. I think I might give charting a go next month. Good luck xx

Same here to Caz, my charting, temps and OPKs all over the place still, fx we get sorted soon x

hey Sarah I had similar temp like yours, between 36.4 to 36.2 then it went up to 36.6 and it has been up for 7 days now, i also did an OPK and was + last week. So AF is now due next week.
We've been NTNP but i don't think i'll want to see + test this month, ..i guess i'm just a bit scared!

so does temps go up after ov? my temp is normally about 34-35 (i live in a cold farm house maybe thats to do with it) anyhows, i have been testing since day 7 - 20 and no plus. i did think i seen a little pos line on wednsday but i think i was seeing things lol , so anyhows my temps past three days have been 36.2 -36.4 or so and still ov test strip negative iam feeling achy past few days today crampy (i thought ov maybe?) but maybe implantion? aye jaysus who knows eh? these tests i got from ebay are so cheap maybe there crap!? what you think girls|?

Once you ovulate your temp will go up and remain up but maybe an odd dip if implantation occurs but some women say they never got the dip when they got their BFPs :shrug: but that aside your temp stays up and if you get a BFP it will remain up, if af arrives it will drop x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->