WOOWHOOO! amazing!

kermie219

Reaction score
My son is exclusively breastfed and though it was pretty hard at first and so tiring, still is to be honest, but he has gain 5 lbs since birth and it only 8 weeks old! He started out at 8lb11oz went down to 8lb8ox and now weighs
13lbs8oz! I'm so proud of myself I could scream. I struggled so much breastfeeding my daughter and ended up combo feeding so never got to feel the pride in knowing that he is thriving because of me only...not trying to be an ass and so not trying to brag or rub it into anyone struggling:( I know how hard it can be. But damn! I can't believe I've done it! :happydance::hugs:

Great job!! Lots of thoughts and prayers going your way that it gets easier for you!

Well done you! It is very satisfying to know they are thriving from you :) My little girl is 4 weeks and put on 11.5oz this week and 9oz th week before so I am really pleased its all been worth it :) xx

thank you:) if we could jsut get this reflux sorted we'd be in heaven! This is the 2nd night in a row he hasn't cried! And the 2nd night he's hasn't cried since BIRTH! it's lovely...hopefully we are on the right track

thats great; you've beaten my two middle 'fatties' by a few oz as well :D xx

My daughter gained that much too. Born at 5 lbs 15 oz and at her 2 month check up she was 10 lbs. 15 oz. We have the right to brag when its our milk that did that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->