WORD GAME - sum up your LO in one word

BOSSY!
she expects to get what she wants the second she decides she wants it and if she doesnt get it she lets you know she is mad :) So much personality in a little body lol

Whirlwind. She is never still or quiet, always on the go its so exhausting but she is such a happy little thing I can't complain!

Gusto ;)

No matter what she's doing or what kind of mood she's in, she does everything with incredible intensity and gusto! When she's happy she's SO HAPPY and when she's upset she's SO UPSET. It's like her volume is cranked all the way up.

My girl is pure LOVE. Its what feel I when I look at her, and when she looks at me it is really starting to show in her face how much she loves me too - most of the time! I just cant get enough of her! (most of the time!) x

She's my glow....I didn't get my pregnancy glow until I had her (the only line from the movie, What to expect when your expecting, that is 100% true)

Oh, she's a thief too....she stole her mommy's and daddy's hearts from the moment we saw her.

alert! I never knew a newborn as bright eyed and bushy tailed as Micah! Cheeky little monkey that he is!x

He's comedic. We can't help but crack up every time he squeals, laughs and kicks his legs in place

Miserable! That's seems to be her down to a tee lately :haha:

Just kidding. She's "gorgeous" <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"