WORD GAME - sum up your LO in one word

Reno

Mama to 2 boys
Reaction score
So our LOs all have different personalities, different styles and different preferences! But can you sum it all up in one word per child? Add a little background if you need to explain why you chose that word!

The only rule is that you can't use a word someone else has used already! Get your thinking caps on and if needs be, blow the dust off that thesaurus on your bookshelf!

I'll start then! :flower:

Benji is placid. As long as he is fed, rested and clean he just sits and looks around. You can pass him on to anyone, throw him in the air, dip him in the bath, or pop him on the playmat and he'll just go along with it without a whimper! :thumbup:

Ethan is PERFECT.
Im sure every mum thinks this of their child but to me and OH, our son is the most perfect thing in the world.

LOUD!!!

He's a hooligan, always shouting and squealing at baby groups when the other babies are so chilled out!

Teagan is a monkey! She'll be sleeping, and then you put her down she'll open her eyes and smile at you.. She also decides to fill her nappy just as we're going out the front door. Wouldn't have it any other way :cloud9:

Funny. I'm always in fits of laughter whilst watching him

Dougie is entertaining.
I love spending all my time with him.
:flower:

Mellow. He's always really relaxed and calm as long as he's fed, well rested and has a clean diaper. Although today is a different story because he's been overtired!

Feisty :)

OH and I are both very laid back but we have created quite a feisty little lady somehow! When she cries she screams and 'shouts' at us and won't just sit for long, needs entertaining. Love her to bits :)

Boo is an enigma, just like mummy :D

Yummy!

Because she smells sooo good! Mmmm I just love smelling and kissing her head - it's this soft velvety spot that smells better than anything in the world...ok I'm weird or what? haha! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->