WORD GAME - sum up your LO in one word

Thebestthingthateverhappenedtome!

The word that springs to mind for my DD is DIVA She is amazing,beautiful, funny, clever and is so easy to look after,.....as long as she gets her own way, if she doesn't, it's earplugs at the ready :haha:

squishy

It's every other word out of my mouth when I talk to her and has been since she was a few days old.

seriously though, I sing "squish" renditions of popular songs to her too, such as:

I squished a squish and I liked it (I kissed a girl), squish me, squishy (call me, maybe) and recently: squish squish squish (jingle bells)

:dohh:

Hmmm, I'm actually having a bit of a hard time with this!

I'd say Azia is boisterous.

Leela ... hmm, she's just cheerful!

Miraculous.

In every way. Never knew I could love my child to the extent that I do. He's such a fighter and has overcome all the obstacles that we faced. He's teaching me more than I think I could ever teach him. And I hope to teach him a lot!

Asked DH and he said "precious". I started tearing up and asked for a hug and when he gave me it he said "my preeeeeeecious" from lord of the rings. Moment ruined :haha:

Mellow. He's always really relaxed and calm as long as he's fed, well rested and has a clean diaper. Although today is a different story because he's been overtired!

This would be mine, word-for-word! She is rarely fussy, unless she is overtired. We feel very blessed!

Queenbee!

She's got us all working our asses off to keep her happy. We kowtow to her greatness and to her every demand. And we wouldn't have it any other way! The world should revolve around her! Lol

Goofy!
He laughs at everything and at the anticipation of everything too. When i tickle him i hold my handS up first and he cracks up before the tickling even starts

Haha Jaylynne!

Mine would be loony. DH and I call him our loonbaby. Yesterday he was cracking up because I was chopping up sweet potato. Can't quite get my head round why that's so funny!

Energetic!

She's my little bundle of energy - whenever she's awake she's just go, go, go! Thankfully she sleeps well to make up for it. What I would give for a laid-back, lazy baby some days though! :)

Strongminded! Holly knows what she wants and is always very determined to get it. Big screams if we don't do what she wants! :p

Intelligent

I know other babies can do what she does. But i am so proud of her. LO 9 months old can clap hands, wave day-day, knows where dog is and where is the pretty girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->