words fail me!!!

missy123

Reaction score
https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/208318_416849271714484_1629630739_n.jpg

oh dear :dohh:

i just found out yesterday she was pregnant! now after watching Jersey Shore i find this hilarious, as much as i love her in jersey shore, she still acts like a child despite being 24 :S i think..

i just found out yesterday she was pregnant! now after watching Jersey Shore i find this hilarious, as much as i love her in jersey shore, she still acts like a child despite being 24 :S i think..

exactly my thoughts :(

missy 123 - it is so sad isn't it? now i'm sure she will look after her baby, but does she understand how stupid she sounds?

missy 123 - it is so sad isn't it? now i'm sure she will look after her baby, but does she understand how stupid she sounds?

i just dont see whats "disgusting" about changing your own childs diaper, thats when they need their mammy the most,id do anything to be in her shoes and she treats being a mother that way..like her part in dresing him up is good enough,poor kid :growlmad:

i just dont see whats "disgusting" about changing your own childs diaper, thats when they need their mammy the most,id do anything to be in her shoes and she treats being a mother that way..like her part in dresing him up is good enough,poor kid :growlmad:

i know, all these girls ttc and then you have people like that coming out with the stupidest comments i have ever heard! yes your going to be a mum, yes your going to get shitty nappies and yes not all of it is about 'dressing your child' and having fun with them!
*ahhh rant over*

ugh, shes pregnant???

if she doesnt want to change nappies she's going to spend a fortune on a 'babysitter' when it needs changed every few hours.

Good luck with that one!

She will have it G.T.L before its a year, I bet ya!

:dohh:

Geordie shore is much better, lol.

Lucky she has enough money for maids and babysitters, what will she do when the money runs out??

OMG has this woman / child never heard of leaky nappies and sick babies?!!!!
Sounds as if she needs a minder for her self lol

Being a mum will hit her like a brick!

It wouldn't surprise me if everytime she changes her babys nappy, cos lets be honest, she will...she will cringe at how ridiculous her comments were before she had her baby!!

I seem to be in the minority here but I don't have a clue who that is!!!

redhead84- go on youtube and type in snooki jersey shore, and you will see exactly what she is like :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->