Work and Pregnant--How to deal?

Genevevex

Reaction score
I have an hour ride to work every day and an hour ride home again. I know it's a little crazy, but it's good money and rather worth the trip. I'm part of a vanpool, so I don't actually have to drive, and that makes it even better. Usually this isn't a problem, but...

My last pregnancy I had some hip issues, and the last few weeks of my pregnancy I had to take off work early because I couldn't sit in the van for that long without changing position.

Well, with this pregnancy I'm only 14 weeks in, and already this morning I was literally CRYING with the pain of sitting the hour ride into work. I have a doctor's appointment this Friday, but I'm really worried/concerned about having to take off work this early into the game. Am I nuts? Hormonal? I was in serious pain this morning. I don't know what to do, and I'm so upset as I planned to work up until almost the end of the pregnancy.

:hugs: no advise. Is it SPD?

Not sure, exactly. Last pregnancy they just said that it was due to the hormones relaxing my muscles. I don't have a lot of pelvic pain, it always seems to be centered on my hips. They sort of pop in and out of place a lot.

:hugs: no advise. Is it SPD?

Not sure, exactly. Last pregnancy they just said that it was due to the hormones relaxing my muscles. I don't have a lot of pelvic pain, it always seems to be centered on my hips. They sort of pop in and out of place a lot.

It might be your SI joint! My SI joint has been popping out of place since I was pregnant with my dd. The pain is in my hips when it pops out. The chiropractor was my saving grace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->