work woes

jenny82

Reaction score
Was back in work today after two weeks of being off.

I really just do not like being here. I'm miserable - my legs, eyes and boobs are aching all over and I can't sit still. Can barely walk.

Was made to feel soooo stupid earlier on when asked about something in front of someone important and didn't have the foggiest what they were on about. Turns out it was something that was done while I wasn't here, so unless I'm a mind reader, of course I wouldn't know what they were on about.... But I just looked completely useless in front of said important person though :cry:

I just want to leave and never ever come back :(

3.5 weeks left but they're going to be the worst 3.5 weeks of my life...

i feel exactly the same, hate it hate it hate it. I have had last 2 weeks off n am due to go back for another 3 weeks before matty leave starts but cannot bare the thought of going back (was really stressed before i left, since i'v been off feel like the weight of the worlds bn lifted off my shoulders also am now sleeping a lot better) so i'm going to dr's on fri to see about getting signed off till leave starts.
xx

I have 5 more week till im on maternity leave which isnt really full maternity for me !! :wacko: Il still be doing 2 days in the office and half day at home. But better than working 5 days full time I suppose.

I was the exact same - was signed off from work also. I would love to get signed off until I'm due to finish, only we wouldn't be able to afford it if I only got SSP :/

owwww im the same!
im back at work today after two weeks off and it dont even seem like ive been away its shitty..
ive got 7weeks untill my maternity leave and it seriously cannot come quick enuff..!

i want to pull my hair outttttttttttt!!
im sick of my own voice too, and SICK of repeating myself...part of me thinks people are being nice and asking questions to make me feel good, the other part of me wants to tell them to F OFF..argggggggg

My bosses haven't asked me anything about how I am...despite the fact that I can barely move atm :(

Ah hun, you poor thing. It's not fair for them to treat you like that when you have been off and so wouldn't know what had happened.

I found the last few weeks at work tough - I finished at 36 weeks and was ready to be at home resting and getting everything ready. Not too much longer to go hun, I hope it gets a bit easier for you x

Me too! I knew the 3rd tri would be tougher than the last one, but I didn't expect to be ONE DAY IN and have this much pain!

Going to the docs on thursday or friday if it hasn't subsided though :)

Ohhh sweetie so sorry you had a rough day maybe the last few weeks will turn out more promising then you believe. (hugs)

phh i hate my job arrrgghhh my boss is a complete ass hole

sorry this guna be a bit long . but see how this would make you feel if it was hppening to you .

rite it all started with my holiday to portugal .. i had a holiday to portugal booked from september 08 ... and wasnt due to go untill july 2009 .. which i think is plenty of notice .. bering in mind that i wasnt pregnant when it was booked ...

so it came the week b4 i was due to go on holiday . and my boss starts with all these clever coments . like " ohh you dont see me swanning of on holiday " "yeh go on and leave us at the busyest time " "dont think any 1 will do your work 4 you your the 1 who's going away and enjoying them selves not us " my bos is around 54 or older and MALE ... he has never been like that b4 .. and he wasnt joking because he isnt the type to joke about if you no what i mean .. well any way i went away had a brill holiday ... came back to the hell hole worked for a few weeks boss was been a bit quie and off with me , but oh well i just got an with my work ..

when i came back from my holiday id had a missive growth spert (bump) i was about 26 weeks .. and this was giving me trouble with my ribs and my back because iv only got a very small frame size 8 and a long rib cage its really been putting some pressure on them and causing me unbearable pain . so i want to the doctors .. and he gave me a sick note .. for 2 weeks .. im now back at work and my boss has been the biggest ass hole with me .. im am really quite big now as i am 30 weeks so the ribs n back r gettin worse espeshley when im sat dow .. and my job is a desk job so im sat down for 10hrs a day ... i was telling my boss the other day that my back is getting unbearable now . i havent beeen able to get much sleep cnt concentrate . in discomfort constantly .. and he turned around and said to me " its not my fault u got your self in that state is it !!!!!!!!!!!" ... i mean omg .. im so fed up now . im due to take my mat leave in 4 weeks and he wont even talk to me about it . i havent got a clue what im sopposed to do as an employee or anything .. i want to go back to the doctors for another sick note because this cnt be good for the bby me not sleeping and been stressed all time . but i dearnt cus of my boss

what would you do ???

sorry its long x

You need to arrange a meeting with him write your concerns down and take them,
you need to discuss your maternity pay dates etc, that should be for them to sort out not you.
Just point out that your trying to do your best and the comments and uncertaincy about the situ is making it harder. If he persists to be a dick just go see yoru doc. I can understand this situ from being both a boss where is see people using any excuse to get out of stuff, and me as i am pregnant etc,most were fine but i still get the comments from people, you chose to do this to yourself, you shouldnt be made to feel guilty for having a baby.

i no .. i couldnt belive it when he said it . i though omg .. he's a father him self so i though he would under stand with his wife having 2 kids to him ...

i just want to leave .. im sat at work now absolutely knacked i can hardley keep my eyes open .due to no sleep because my back .. surrounded by pillows to try any make me more comfi .. i dont get no thanks for coming in when im in a state .. but my colluge in the same office .. she coughs once and he insits that she goes home untill she better ... yes she is a lot lot older than me but . y should any 1 be treated differnt .. he sees it as its me that got my self pregnant for there for its my fault that im having back trouble .

I soooo feel your pain - am exhausted and pillows are not working for me. I was even crying at my desk yesterday - luckily I'm in an office on my own so no one could see :/

I soooo feel your pain - am exhausted and pillows are not working for me. I was even crying at my desk yesterday - luckily I'm in an office on my own so no one could see :/

i was :cry: too .. but hid behind my pc screen .. i cnt bear it any longer . :nope: it really hurts .. but i feel like i cnt moan about it or anything .. i concidering going back to my doctor for another sicknote but im scared of what work will say .. dam stupid work .. :growlmad: roll on the 2nd of october x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->