Working Mum's - how do you do it?

caz_hills

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

So I've been dipping in and out of the this part of BNB as I was on the 30 day shred and before I went back to work managed to do most of it and really toned up, lost weight and felt brilliant. But since going back to work, it's so damn hard! I'm leaving the house before 8 am, after getting my son ready, full day at work, home at just after 6 pm, bed time routine, dinner, washing, time wiht hubbie, phone calls etc, then bed. And it all starts again. Where do you fit in exercise time? My hubbie and I alternate getting up with LO when I'm working (I do 4 days a week) so I thought should I get up mega early on the days he does? Or stay up later, but I'm tired..... and getting fatter by the week - I've put on 7 lbs in 3 months being back at work, agggghhhhh!!!

Help please! I walk a lot with LO when I'm not at work, and on my day off I try and squeeze the shred DVD in when he is asleep but as he only naps for maybe an hour in the day, I literally have no down time at all!

I really need to get back into shape and stop putting on the weight, please help!

Thanks all xxx

I know exactly how you feel. I've put on nearly a stone since having my lo nearly 2 yrs ago and I'm desperate to lose weight. My days are very similar to you except I work three days. On my 2 days at home I have to do all the housework, shopping, swimming lessons, soft play, playdates etc and spend quality time with my lo - that's more important.

My only options are get up at 5am to exercise...........eek.
Or exercise before dinner and push dinner back to 8/9pm......!

Needless to say, I've done neither and getting fatter by the day. Sigh.

LPF - i'm with you on that, I am hoping to get up super early tomorrow to do the shred before work. I bet I'll be exhausted though! But need to try. I've even bought a healthy packed lunch into work to stop me eating rubbish. But glad I'm not the only one and hope you get into the swing of things as well! x

I know it sucks but I've learned to just get up early and push thru working out. I do an intense 20 minutes every day and it's better than nothing. Also, I have more energy getting up early to workout then doing nothing. It was awful at first, but keep going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->