working out edd?

Ju_bubbs

Proud single Mummy of 5!
Reaction score
I'm not sure where to count my edd from... because I O'd late on cd20, so do I still count it from cd1, or from my O date?

I think there is a calculator online where you can put O day instead of period. I don't have time to look for it as I'm off to give munchkin a bath but I think if you google "pregnancy calulator" you should find it x

I worked mine out from O date and was only 3 days off :D (maybe add a day or two onto the O dat to allow for conception to take place)

Date of Ovulation would be more accurate!

Hi,

New here so not sure how to post links yet (or if I even can yet), but on a lot of the due date calculators you can also adjust your cycle length to account for your later O date.

As toriaaaaTRASH said, there are calculators online that also use O dates. SO maybe you could try both and see how much a difference in EDD there is?

Baci xx

Yes I found it thanks. You can put O date in FF instead of dc1 to work it out too, I just wasn't sure if I should use O date or not! Thought i was a bit wrong when I used cd1 and it told me im nearly 5 weeks but af isn't even late yet lol!

I'm due on 26th June :D
Thanks girls

Hey hun... EDD is 266 days from ovulation!

The online calculators arent always the most accurate so you mgiht wanna give counting a try and see what happens!... congrats!! :hugs:

I just type int he 1st day Of my LMP and my cycle length. Usually right on dates so far the last three pregnancies. As for this baby I wasnt sure about my last period. Considering what happend to you last time I have no clue hun.

I just looked it up because i have this same question since my o date was cd13 with a usually longer cycle and they said to take your ovulation date and add 266 days.

Hi JU-Bub

I am due June 28th so only two days behind you!! Its also my birthday on the 26th June.

Congrats by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->