• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Working out...

alparen

Mommy to a Princess
Reaction score
Curious to know when is a safe time to be working out after a csection? I had mine on the 20th of January and I'm eager to get started doing some situps to get rid of this belly pudge I got going on. I also need to strengthen up my legs and back from being on rest my whole pregnancy. I just want to make sure I'm safe to do anything because I know it takes awhile for the inside stitches and such to heal. :shrug:

I had DS a day before you and my quack said I could start doing GENTLE excercise now and give it another month before I think about upping the tempo so to speak.

u have to wait 12 weeks hun .... its very important ! x

u have to wait 12 weeks hun .... its very important ! x

I haven't heard this yet why is that? I was told after my 6 week appt my doc will most likely tell me it's fine to do very low impact exercises and work my way up.

I started back 7 weeks after. You will be fine, just dont overdo on the stomach exercises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->