World's most faint BFP.. or? Huge pics warning

TTCNumber2

Reaction score
I can't ask my DH or anyone else IRL since I swore I wouldn't test until the 15th. *oops* Does anyone see what i think I might maybe see????

It's gotten noticeably darker after the 10 minutes, but it's also gotten wider which makes me worry it's an evap.

These were taken at about 6 minutes tho. I'm only 9dpo, so I'm not surprised a BFP would be super faint.

Hmmm looks good. I can see a line in each picture. The line probably got wider and darker cos you opened the test. Apparently, tests that are in plastic casing (i.e. not the cheapy ones you get off Ebay) can create false positives if taken out of the case but I could see a line in the first picture so looks good. Fingers crossed for you xxx

Look at the bottom of this page in the link for evaporation line PHOTO examples. I found them really helpful! POAS ~ First Response Early Result

This is also info from the site: POAS ~ HPT FAQ
"What's an evaporation line? Evaporation ("evap") lines result with the test's antibody strip just looks slightly different than the space around it. There is a line of antibodies (usually made from mouse cells) in the Control and Test section. The Control line binds with any liquid and turns pink (or blue, in tests using blue dye.) The Test/Result line turns pink only if pregnancy hormone is detected. If not, the moisture passes over this strip and does not turn pink. It may, however, become more visible when the light hits the moisture on the strip-- it may appear gray, colorless, like a "dent" in the test, or like a "ghost line." It may appear at any time-- as soon as the urine hits it, after a few minutes as the test absorbs the moisture, or after the 10-minute time limit. It may appear when the test is drying, or after it has dried. It may disappear as the test is drying, or after the test has dried, or not disappear at all.

The simple fact is that there is always "something there" that is slightly visible-- it's simply the antibodies on the test that would turn pink in the presence of hCG. When the test becomes wet, or as it dries, or after it dries, the antibody strip may become more visible. Therefore, all tests may have them. It is not a defect; it's just how tests are made.

A real positive is identified by its color (pink or blue, whatever the color of the test's dye is) and its appearance within 10 minutes of urinating on the stick. A line that appears after 10 minutes, regardless of color, must be considered an evap line and is caused by the test's chemicals changing. HPT's are rapid assay diagnostics, which means any results appearing after the "rapid" time limit of 10 minutes are invalid."

I hope this helps :flower:

I had the same thing happen to me a few days ago. I was a few days late and took a test and the postive line was so light its hard to see but its still there! Im not sure if it was there right after I took the test tho cuz it was so light I hadnt noticed it at all before and right when I went to throw it away I did.... trying to wait a few days and take another one... Good luck tho!

looks good to me hun thought that last pic looks a bit strange never seen a test do that before. good luck for when you next test. x

I see the line and when i get an evap, if it is able to show up in the picture, you can see it has no color. Your line does look faint but it looks good and fx it is a def bfp.

I do see something faint in the top ones. It looks almost like my first one at 9dpo. If this might help,here is my positive equate at 9dpo (i know you said you are 9dpo and i see you used an equate). As you can see mine was also super super faint but it did progress :) And I'll have my fingers crossed yours does also!

2009-08-03 19.55.55.jpg

WhosThatGirl: That helps a TON!

Because of that pic I ran out and got some $tree tests, and sure enough another super duper faint but definitely there (at least in person) :bfp:!!!

https://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r22/CharginMuhLazer/test5.jpg

:happydance: I really thought it would take longer. Now it just needs to stay stuck! WOOO HOO!

all looks good hun and your only what 9/10dpo those lines will get darker for sure xxxxx

wo what a good line. deff a :BFP:

And tweaked pic.
https://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r22/CharginMuhLazer/test1.jpg

can i aks how you get the tweeked picture the ones that are blue?
sorry to ask bit thick.:dohh:

i definately see the line in the $tree tests congrats hun!!!! x

wo what a good line. deff a :BFP:

can i aks how you get the tweeked picture the ones that are blue?
sorry to ask bit thick.:dohh:

I highlight the area in photoshop then click invert. I'm not sure how other people do it.

Thank you...

think iv done it...:dohh:
https://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af126/twinsbabyjohnson/?action=view&current=newcarera255-1.jpg

I see the line on the Dollar store test. Things are looking good. Congrats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->