• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worried about being pregnant again...

LeoLeah77

Mommy to Ava Rose
Reaction score
I may be being daft but I'm scared I could be pregnant again.

I've had one period since I've had Ava and I'm late for my next one. Im getting symptoms like heartburn, dizziness and sickness which were my last symptoms but I am missing a few symptoms which were extremely sore boobs, big acne out break and a bad back.

That being said i don't know if the symptoms I'm feeling are due to emotions as I'm going through a tough time right now. We used condoms every time to my recollection. I also did a clear blue digital test a couple days ago which said not pregnant. But I was only a couple days late at that point... What if it was too early to tell? Do you think the test would have been accurate?

Just go out and buy a big pack of cheap tests to ease your mind. I think it must be really normal to feel this way, especially if your first baby was a suprise like mine was!

I'm the same, have had one period and late for the next but like you we've used condoms every time and there should be no reason to worry. I keep thinking I'm having round ligament pain which was actually my first symptom last time and it freaks me out all the time.

There's nothing to do but test again, hope you get the result you're after :hugs:

As far as (early) pregnancy symptoms are concerned, I understand that they can vary greatly from one pregnancy to another. I agree with MiniKiwi- get a few cheap tests and got nuts POAS. I hope you get the result you are hoping for. :hugs:

I'm so stressed at the moment I'm just too scared to do anymore. :(

I've been paranoid since we've started having sex again (so 6 weeks pp). Imagining loads of symptoms all of the time. I just bought a big pack of cheap tests (25 tests for like $8) and test when I get worried. I'm pretty terrified of getting pregnant again so soon and even dream about it, no idea why but it's awful!

I agree with the tests. Although if could just be your hormones getting back to normal.
I don't know if you're breastfeeding or not but that definitely affects your cycles. I've had one very very light period about 3 months ago and nothing since.

your cycles may also take a while to get back on track too so there is that to keep in mind. I REALLY thought i was pregnant when my Daughter was 4 months old - but i wasn't and since then i always charted so i knew exactly what was going on with my cycles :)

My son is 14 weeks and I haven't had a period yet. I'm so worried I could be pregnant again. I have never breast fed and got my first period 10 weeks after my oldest was born so I'm wondering what's keeping AF. Too scared to test.

It can take a few months for your body to get back to normal and something else I realized too, after going all that time with no period and no PMS symptoms I think we forget what it was like LOL. I know I had pretty rippin PMS this month and I definatly forgot what that felt like and a lot of it is similar to early pregnancy symptoms just since it's all hormonal.

I think it's normal to get worried about getting pregnant also shortly after you've had a baby. We've only DTD like 4 times since lo was born and used a condom every time, for sure, and I was still nervous the days leading up to AF once I was expecting it to come and it took a few more days to actually start.

This worry is a reality for me. I am pregnant again. LO is only 7 months old. I had one AF end of October then never got the next one. Had 3 positive tests now! Not planned this soon but we were silly and DTD once without using anything. But we tried 2 years to conceive Ciara and I'm 38 so really didn't think it would happen! X

Congratulations nat! It's because after having a baby we are so fertile!

I just worked out that when I did the clear blue digital test last week I was a week late by then. I checked how accurate they were and they are over 99 percent accurate. Surely that would be correct?

I breast fed for the first 2 months of having LO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->