Worried about not ovulating

akcher

Mom to twins!
Reaction score
I have 5 days till ovulation and my Clear Blue Easy Fertility monitor still shows me as low. Last month I was showing high on CD12 and peak on CD17. It's the first time ovulated for a long time and I really hope I will again this month. Does anyone have experience with fertility monitors and when your bar shows high for rising estrogen? I went over everything I did different this cycle down to the things I ate. I know I still have time for ovulation but I'm just really worried.

Opks dont usually show ovulation untill 36-24 hours before it happens. The fertility monitor works on the same principle as opks so you still have plenty of time.

With the Clear Blue montior, it has 3 levels. High levels mean that your estrogen is rising. Then when you get the LH surge, you are at Peak level. I liked the idea of advance warning so that sold me on the montior. I am been on low for 6 days when last month, I was testing high by this time. I also been having cramps since yesterday. I really told myself I wasn't going to nit pick everything this cycle and try relax. Thanks for listening.

Akcher - all the best for a positive OPK this month!! Hope you get it - if not ask doctor to do your hormone test or maybe get yourself some Vitamin B6 supplement and take at least 75mg a day. It helps balance your hormones.

I changed the prenatal vitamins I was taking. It has 15mg of B6 and that is 600% of your DV. I started to get mild hot flashes in the morning. I changed back to my old brand of prenantal vitamins. I also slacked on exercising last week. I also took a couple of advils during AF because of cramps. I added a few more carbs in my diet. Other than that I can't think of anything else that is different.

How were your results today on the monitor?

Well I know very little but I can tell you how its been for me....... I am using a CBFM too, but for the last time this cycle - its been as much trouble as help for us.

Cycle 1 - highs from day 10 - 25 no peak
Cycle 2 - highs from day 17 (5 days like it said it would be :) )Peak day 22 & 23
Cycle 3 high day 19 (just the one) Peak 20 & 21 ????

Cycle 4 (this one) High cd 11 ......... and again and again - and still now on cd 20 still high and no peak :(

My cycles are between 29 & 31 days and so it looks like my LP is too short.

The leaflet suggested that after cycle 1 I would get between 1 & 5 high days before a peak ..... so the 10th one today is rather a puzzle!

I have even wondered (that as my period was slightly different last month BUT I have had a BFN) whether the monitor is picking up raised estregen levels brought on by pregnancy (I am no doubt deluded)! But desperate :(

I hope your cycles sort tho hunni

xxx

I am still testing low for 8 days now. I have been feeling ov pains back pains and cramps for the last 4 days. I don't have any CM and my CP is low and firm. I hope last month when I ovulated wasn't a fluke month. The previous 3 cycles it didn't look like I ovulated.

Cycle 1: 44 day cycle, rise in temp on CD27 for 17 days
Cycle 2: 43 day cycle, no rise in temp, annov
Cycle 3: 32 day cycle, CD6-24 high, CD25 low, no rise in temps, annov
Cycle 4: 30 day cycle, CD9-11 low, CD12-16 high, CD17-18 peak, rise in temp, 12 day LP
Cycle 5: Current, CD9-16 low, higher than normal temps

These FM does help when it works but when we are not getting peaks or rise in estrogen, it's really stressful. Keeping my fingers crosses, I hope you get your peak soon.

How long have you been TTC

Am I right from your chart in your siggy that you only have had 1/5 so far show O day?

We have been TTC for 2 months. My temp dropped really low this morning. Usually does before I ovulate. My CM is now white color. Hopefully it will change to EW. I took a ov test last night and the 2nd line was not as dark as the control line but still pretty dark. My FM still said low this morning. I will test with a stick later in the afternoon. Can you ovulate and have a surge without a rise in estrogen?

I'm pretty sure I'm annov this cycle. My temp rose to the coverline but it dipped a little bit. I got a half dark line on my OPK on CD16 but the next few days only a real light faint line. I don't know if I should put positive on that or not. My FM still shows low for the last 12 days. Hopefully next month will be different.

Hey Akcher,

Don't worry, you could still have ovulated. Maybe you didn't use enough urine on the test and that is why you got only a half positive line. I don't know enough about it, but surely a positive is a positive?

Here's to you getting a surprise BFP this month!:crib:

I have never got a positive test, yet I have 2 kiddies :) makes it harder to BD when needed, but I was lucky to have a regular cycle! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->