Worried about progression - anyone had similar?

mannymoo

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, so I got my BFP on Friday at 10DPO and definitely not a squinter. I used a 12,5ml HCG test (far right) followed by a 25ml hcg test 24 hours later (middle) and was happy with the progression. I then used another 25ml hcg test today (far left), a further 24 hours later, and the line seems fainter than yesterday. But the control line also looks a lot fainter on the most recent one. Should I be concerned that this pregnancy isn't working out? It could it just be the dye in the test. Any advice would be great. xx

Attachments

• IMG_4266.jpg
    IMG_4266.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 36
I think the progression looks great. Maybe try leaving it a bit longer between tests. Hcg can take 48 hours to double so you might not be seeing much of a rise in 24 hours x

Is the most recent one the faintest one? If so don't panic, you can't judge whats going on in a pregnancy by one test. Could be less dye in the test or that your urine wasn't as concentrated. If it were me I would take another test tomorrow and see what happens. Try not to stress too much over it at the moment though, I know that's easier said than done. Good luck! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->