Worried I don't feel pregnant :(

SailorGirl1, yeah im worried becasue i am 13 weeks and i dont 'feel' it yet, but i think after my scan i will hopefully feel different :/
I havent even thought of buying stuff or anything yet and i was worrying about that aswell :/

I'm almost 8 weeks and don't feel much different. No sickness, not really peeing that much more. Just a bit tired and emotional/hormonal sometimes.

Got a private scan at 8 weeks so I hope after seeing bean it will feel more real, because now I'm convinced I've dreamed it :haha: Keep reminding myself there has to be something there because I've not had AF since early April!

I'm almost 8 weeks and don't feel much different. No sickness, not really peeing that much more. Just a bit tired and emotional/hormonal sometimes.

Got a private scan at 8 weeks so I hope after seeing bean it will feel more real, because now I'm convinced I've dreamed it :haha: Keep reminding myself there has to be something there because I've not had AF since early April!

I'm the same.. Had nausea for a while but no actual sickness and only other symptoms really are tiredness and hormonal.. I also just think I must be pregnant seeing as I haven't had AF since march lol sometimes I just wish this early I could feel the baby moving to reasure me a bit!

I'm the same.. Had nausea for a while but no actual sickness and only other symptoms really are tiredness and hormonal.. I also just think I must be pregnant seeing as I haven't had AF since march lol sometimes I just wish this early I could feel the baby moving to reasure me a bit!

Ha I know, I wish they could give us a sign to say 'Mum, I'm OK, stop being silly'! :haha:

I'm sure everything will be fine, I never had any ms and my other symptoms came and went all through my pregnancy. If you want your mind putting at rest and don't feel you can wait until your scan it might be a good idea to consider a private scan, although to be honest, you may just begin to worry again a week later anyway. Hope everything works out ok for you.

I also dont 'feel' Pregnant... Actually today was the first day I allowed myself to buy 1 baby item to try and make it feel real... but it didnt LOL

I am hoping it will feel real when I go for my scan in 11 days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->