• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

worried i strained to much in pain help

scaredmmy2b

Mommy to a perfect son!
Reaction score
I had a emergency section two weeks ago and am still staying at my moms. My nephews live with her. I was using the bathroom and my mom creamed help at the top of her lungs and i jumped up and ran as fast as i coould to her aid across the house as my nephew as epilepsy and sure enough he was having a seizure. So should i be checked. As soon as the adrenalin wore off i started having pains around my incision and where they sewed a muscle of mine together the other direction inside. I am really hurting and am worried i messed something up in there. I also got real dizzy and felt like throwing up. Anybody else done something similar and been fine?

Oh i'm sorry to hear that happened to you. I remember after my c-section i was finally able to lie down in bed and i didnt think and quickly flipped over onto my side and my gosh, it felt like my whole stomach had opened up. It turned out i was fine and it was just the muscle pulling on the stitches which made it sore and kind of bruised.
But if you're in the slightest bit concerned, go and get checked out. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Good luck :)

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"