• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worried I won't know its contractions

We're about 30 miles away from our birth center, so I'm assuming we'll have to head out a little sooner than barely able to talk:haha: especially if little miss decides to get things moving during the worst traffic of the day.

I'm alright with labor at 2am, let's just not do it between 3pm - 7 pm lol

I was in the same boat and although the ride to the hospital was quite awful, we made it way early. I even got sent home twice during what I considered too painful to walk and talk through!

I felt the same as you. I did not know I was having contractions when I was having them. I was not even dilated, they sent me to L&D at a different hospital based on the size of my cervix.

My suggestion, just go to get checked out if you are concerned about it. That's what I did, and it was a good idea too because I was in pre-term labor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->