Worried Im having another chemical...

Bee Bee

Doula expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

I am not on here as much as I want to be. Mostly crazy with work and such, but also, I just have a whole lot of nothing happen all the time. So, it's hard to post when nothing is going on. But these last few cycles have been a rollercoaster!

First off, in August I got a faint BFP at 13DPO (my LP is 12) which ended up being a chemical because I got AF at 16DPO. Then, the next cycle, I went 60 days without ovulating. So, my RE put me on Provera then Femara.

I was scheduled to go in to get an U/S on CD12 and they said my follies werent big enough or that I had already O'd. But I temp and I knew I hadn't just yet. They checked my blood and confirmed no O. So, they scheduled for me to come in 4 days later. When I came in, my follies were larger but they still weren't big enough so they didn't know what to think. BUT, I had gotten a temp jump in that time, so I knew that I did O, and I actually O'd on the first day I came in, so CD12 (maybe I O'd right after the appointment, I dont know). They drew blood again and confirmed. But, with them talking about how small my follies were, I pretty much shook off this cycle because I figured that I had released an immature egg.

Now, fast forward to this TWW. I started spotting around 9DPO so I figured I was out since I always spot for a few days before AF (again, my LP is 12 days. and in 1.5 years of trying, it has NEVER gone longer than that. except with my chemical) But, come 11DPO and I realized that my spotting was actually not really constant. I would get a brown tinged wipe from time to time and then I got one wipe with brown tissue as well but that was it. I decided to do a FRER at 11DPO and got a BFN, which I expected. Yesterday I was 13DPO and I decided to do a FRER again, late at night (tried to hold urine for 4 hours but I had (TMI) stomach issues due to my metformin, so it was impossible not to urinate the same time I was on the toilet for tummy issues. So I only got maybe 2.5-3 hrs) and I got a very faint line. Just like last time. Here is a pic:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/Setsuna22/10168235_10152910558833561_6293186282906180195_n_zps834342b6.jpg

I did another this morning and its the exact same. But of course, I didn't get to sleep until 2am, so my 6:30am test was only on 3-4 hrs of holding urine, as compared to a nice 6-8 hours I would normally get.

So, right now I just can't even be happy about a faint line because I'm just worried that it's going to go away in a few days like last time. The only thing that is keeping me going is one: my temp is still high (chart in sig) and two: I am still only getting light brown tinged wipes intermittently. BUT, I have some cramps today. I can't tell if it's tummy related from yesterday or if it's AF like cramps. But, I have two buddies who are like 19 weeks pregnant and they both say they had cramps like that in this stage.

So, yeah, I don't know what to think! On one hand, I want to stay positive and believe that tomorrow I will have a nice, strong line. But on the same note, I'm just so worried that it's going to be taken away from me again. I'm just frustrated because why can't I just get a nice, strong line like everyone else who gets BFPs?!?!?!

Lastly, here are my "symptoms" laid out at 14DPO:
-Terrible Acne outbreak. I haven't had one this bad since going off of BC last year.
-Stomach pain. Possible AF like cramps. Can't tell. Again, I take metformin so I have stomach issues a lot because of it.
-Boobs are full.
-Not really wanting to eat. I get hungry but nothing really sounds good. Minus a few really junky foods, like chips or candy bars.
-Light brown wipes from time to time. Then perfectly clear in between.

Can you ladies just please give me your honest opinions/experiences that are similar to this, good or bad? I think it would help me a ton.

I hope it's not another chemical for you. I gotccrMps with my pregnancies before I knew, and swore each time that AF was imminent. I guess the only real way of knowing would be to get your bloods done for them to check your levels over a period of a couple of days x

I've had multiple CP's. I'd give it a day or two and test again to see if it darkens because it may not have had time to darken.

Your chart still looks good and hasn't dropped at all.

Are you officially late yet?

I've had multiple CP's. I'd give it a day or two and test again to see if it darkens because it may not have had time to darken.

Your chart still looks good and hasn't dropped at all.

Are you officially late yet?

Im at 14DPO and I never go further than 12DPO (chart says 13DPO though because FF is stupid sometimes lol. I dont agree with FF this month)

And I have only been late the one other time with the CP, so I know something is up.

I hope it's not another chemical for you. I gotccrMps with my pregnancies before I knew, and swore each time that AF was imminent. I guess the only real way of knowing would be to get your bloods done for them to check your levels over a period of a couple of days x

I did that last time and by the time I got into them the HCG was almost completely gone.

Unfortunately, I just moved 1.5 hours away from my RE. I'm trying to get into another RE's office (theyre only a mile from me) but they can't see me until Dec 2. So, its not really worth it to me to drive 1.5 hours to just get blood drawn then leave and drive 1.5 hours back. I really want to see if I can get a stronger BFP or AF before I try to do anything with my RE.

Otherwise, if I do get a stronger BFP, I am hoping that my current RE can maybe call in a favor with the new one and let me draw blood there instead of driving so much for just a simple blood draw.

have any more tests? I would just see if they got darker since you can't get to bloods. really hope it's not a chemical

have any more tests? I would just see if they got darker since you can't get to bloods. really hope it's not a chemical

I do! I seriously went out at 1am last night and grabbed 4 more lol.

Im going to try to wait until late tonight (if I crack) or tomorrow morning. HCG takes a few days to double so I know that testing a bunch in one day isn't going to do me any good. So, I'm hoping that waiting until tomorrow should result in a darker line...

I do have like 4 digis as well, but all my already preg TTC buddies say that they didn't get any results with those until they were like a week or two late. So I'm refraining from those for the most part.

Also, I am keeping this from my husband at the moment @__@

He was gone last night so I was able to analyze and test to my hearts content. But I told him right away last time when I had my chemical and it just sucked to have to tell him a few days later that I wasn't anymore.

I just want to wait until I know for sure one way or another before I say anything. So, for now, I am being really stealthy.

He was gone last night so I was able to analyze and test to my hearts content. But I told him right away last time when I had my chemical and it just sucked to have to tell him a few days later that I wasn't anymore.

I just want to wait until I know for sure one way or another before I say anything. So, for now, I am being really stealthy.

I did the same last time until I saw it on the digital. My digital didn't show pregnant until about 16dpo so you're wise to wait.

Next time, I'm waiting until my doc confirms my #'s are doubling or even to a 7/8 week scan. Don't want to take him through that again.

Bee Bee, I get why you're worried, but I think things are looking good. Can't wait for your next text :thumbup:

I did the same last time until I saw it on the digital. My digital didn't show pregnant until about 16dpo so you're wise to wait.

Next time, I'm waiting until my doc confirms my #'s are doubling or even to a 7/8 week scan. Don't want to take him through that again.

Bee Bee, I get why you're worried, but I think things are looking good. Can't wait for your next text :thumbup:

Thank you sooo much! I am glad you think so. Ultimately I am thinking it looks good too. But the cramps/pain is what is concerning me right now more than anything. I know my friends said they had it at this time too but I can't help but feel like AF is around the corner. I think if I can get to the 16DPO mark and not see AF then I'll feel better.

I went ahead and called my RE and left a message. Let her know that I got a faint positive but that I don't want to test blood until I can get a darker line. (mostly because of the 3 hour round trip) When she calls me back I want to see if theres any way I can do the blood at the new REs office even though I'm not technically a patient yet. Hopefully they'll let me do that!

Bee bee , I really hope this is it for you . I just wanted to say I am 12dpo today I got my bfp at 10dpo and I really feel like af is coming and I remember that with previous pregnancies as well . Good luck :) x

Bee bee , I really hope this is it for you . I just wanted to say I am 12dpo today I got my bfp at 10dpo and I really feel like af is coming and I remember that with previous pregnancies as well . Good luck :) x

Thank you! That is good to hear! :)

I wanted to jump in too!

Your chart looks great! And I also had AF cramping with both of my pregnancies (age 25 and age 38). I remember because like you I was concerned. I think your faint positive is a fantastic sign and I think you should test again tonight. It may make you feel better. Think sticky egg! :hugs:

Well my RE got back to me and said I needed to do a blood test immediately. So, I called a place closer to me and they got me in. Looks like I'll have my results in 2.5 hours at the latest.

Part of me is really scared about it though! Like, I feel like I'm just forcing myself to see signs where there isn't and that my HCG will come back at 0. But, on the same note, I never go longer than 12DPO so the fact that I am 14DPO and the fact my temps are still high means that something must be going on. Either way, I am waiting anxiously for my results!

(I honestly dont even know what would be considered "good" results when I get them. I know that having any HCG is a start though lol)

Wow! They worked fast…can't wait to hear the results…saying positive prayers for you! FX!!!!

Hey! How did the blood work go???

Hey, sorry. I went to go see a movie with my hubbie last night right after work and I contracted the largest, most terrible headache! I could barely move D: So, I went straight to bed once we got home. :(

Anyway, my blood results were not good. I feel like a crazy person.

My HCG was below 2 and my Progesterone was 1.22. RE's nurse called and said that I must be starting my period. (Which I still haven't). I told her I was 2 days late and all she said to me was "Then you must of O'd later than you think" which, I f-ing hate when they talk to me like that! I mean, you guys can see my chart, I either O'd on CD12 or CD13, there's no other time later than that where it's possible. But they love to talk to me like I don't know what the hell I'm talking about.

With those blood results, I can only assume this is failed implantation. :( I still haven't seen my period yet, but my temp took a giant nosedive. I'm sure I'll probably see it this weekend. But I guess the good news is that I can start on Femara again soon. When I call in my Femara, I'm going to see what they can do to help with my lining, because I have a feeling that is what is causing my issues. The few times I have gone in for U/S they have mentioned that my lining is pretty thin. I went in once after 6 months of no period and they said it was thinner than they would expect for 6 months.

Heads up, every time I take those apart I get a really faint line like that. Maybe it really was'nt a line but an evap that got darker when you opened it? Im just trying to throw ideas out. TTC is infuriating, I am so sorry with what is going on.

Ugh, totally thinking of you. I can imagine how frustrating it is. When we are TTC we are so in tune to everything…listen to your body. You usually know.:hugs:

We're here for you for the next cycle…chin up! xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->