Worried my pregnancy isn't progressing.

mrswhitetobe

Reaction score
I found out I was pregnant on March 25th on a first response test. Took another the day after and got a slightly darker line. I'm almost certain I conceived on March 17th which would make me 4 weeks and 4 days today. I can't go by the first day of my last period as they were so irregular, sometimes as late as three weeks. However, I'm still getting pregnant 1-2 weeks on a clearblue digital which is making me worry that my HCG levels aren't increasing as they should. Surely at over 4 weeks, it should have changed to 2-3 weeks? I've took more first response tests and they have a very dark line but still slightly lighter than the control line. I have a doctors appointment next week to arrange a blood test to check my HCG levels but I'm so worried :(

I'm 4+5 today and only just got 2-3 on clearblue digi today, I wouldn't worry too much as sounds like your line tests are nice and dark too. The digital tests can be unreliable, did you use fmu?

I personally wouldn't keep taking hpt's, it's only going to worry you and make the week wait until your appointment sooo much worse. The good thing is your tests returned positive!! I know a week is pure torture when everything is up in the air, but the stress isn't good for you. If something was wrong, God forbid, there isn't anything you could do anyway. Just try and take it one day at a time and keep your mind off it. It's just a week and you'll get some answers. Good luck and congrats on your bfp!!

Awesome!!! I'm glad to see you've calmed yourself a bit! With my third-born, I still got a BFN at 4w5d... tested every day from 7DPO and finally got my BFP at 5w! She's perfect! Don't let those tests scare you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->